It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tower on the moon? what's really on mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Awhile back on direct tv there was a hour pay per view show about the moon. this show talked about a tower and showed pictures of this tower this tower is supposed to be extraordinally tall. but the host said that the goverment was covering it up. my question is does anybody know about this tower and what could be hidden from us on mars?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I've heard of this tower and apparently the real action on the moon happens on the dark side? I've heard and read that mining operations occur on the moon and that there is several large bases underneath the surface? True? I don't know but the rumours have it that the grays hang out there, some of them at least.

Mars is more an example of a planet that is a repository of an ancient culture that likely was as advanced as any on this earth. Underground is again believed to be home to colonies of entities but it is less clear who or what they are even though there seems to be more images floating around to support that idea than there is for the moon.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I've heard of this tower and apparently the real action on the moon happens on the dark side? I've heard and read that mining operations occur on the moon and that there is several large bases underneath the surface? True? I don't know but the rumours have it that the grays hang out there, some of them at least.

Mars is more an example of a planet that is a repository of an ancient culture that likely was as advanced as any on this earth. Underground is again believed to be home to colonies of entities but it is less clear who or what they are even though there seems to be more images floating around to support that idea than there is for the moon.

has anyone any links to this info?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
www.world-mysteries.com...

wow, hes not angry!
i guess, but as far as i no, every mission into space has been documented and observed with a perfectly good alibi.
believe me, wed no if somethin blasted off this bloody planet.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Lets not forget, that the Apollo missions photographed and saw the dark side of the moon often... It's only called the dark side as we don't see it from Earth, but in lunar orbit, it's fine....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Gazrok,

that is true there has been some photographs and mapping of the other side of the moon but the amount of attention paid to it is minimal compared to the side we can observe from earth. There is no reason to believe that there would be large above ground colonies or structures there, instead likely to be underground bases.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Granted, but I just don't buy it yet... There isn't much of a paper trail for it, and I'm a paper trail kinda guy....

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wget

YES!!!! There is a tower,and a huge causeway structure
as well as an attached dome. I have a picture showing the tower
and surrounding structures which I kept from an old OMNI magazine
from the early 80's. The picture was taken by the Russian Lunar
probe "Zond III" and was first published in the "Daily Telegraph" on
Aug 17, 1965. There are also other structures on the moon such as
rectangular grid layouts and other geometric patterns of immense
size. The tower looks like a squared off Washington memorial if
you cut half the height off and gave it a flat top. Very enigmatic
looking. And here's the kicker. The tower is estimated to be about
50 kilometers in height. The dome next to it is about 25 kilometers
across. I will shortly be sending George Noory a copy of the picture
which they can post on Coast to Coast AM Radio.
Send me some feedback. [email protected]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
John Lears site is the best place to view the tower pics and many others, the shard, the castle, there are so many anomolies it is mind boggling! Check it out :

www.thelivingmoon.com...

new topics

top topics

join