It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

made an arse of myself last PM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well we had some friends over the other night, it was fun good food, and too much beer for the fat kid, me. Anyway I am pretty sure my wife and her friend were seperated at birth, as they are pretty much clones. They have the same hair cut, same color hair, same height, same arse, the only thing different is their faces and boobies.

Well I was feeling good, drinking watching TV, I walked into the kitchen, and my wife was standing with her back to me, so I smacked her butt and gave her a little squeeze. Then as I reached around her to put my arm around her neck and give her a kiss, my wife walked in the room from the bathroom, looked at me and said, "hey drunk that isnt me". Ooops. Man I was so embarrased, I just cant even tell you.

But it turned out ok, we ended up having a three way, no, no we didnt I just took my red faced self to the fridge grabbed another beer, said sorry and went and sat on the couch. The whole time in my walk of shame listening to them laugh at me. They are probably still laughing about it, and I am sure it will be one of those things that will be talked about for a while. Damn booze.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by gunner36]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
That's not bad, I wish I could find another woman that looked like me, just to mess around on the husband with...That would be great for pulling jokes...

although, I'm glad you didn't get in trouble for a genuine drunken mistake.

I'm sure your wife understands, and got a chuckle out of it. At least you aren't sleepin on the couch for it.

A_L

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My wife is awesome, we have been together for almost four years, and I have never been made to sleep on the couch. Trust me I have done, and said some stupid stuff, being a man sometimes womens logic doesnt catch me until it is too late. Also that damn filter between my brain and mouth gets in serious need of changing sometimes.

She knows I would never cheat on her, and especially not with her best friend, so it is just funny to her, yeah ha ha. looking back on it yeah it was funny, but when it happened not so much. I was just getting ready to give her a good kiss, you know just to let her know my intentions, and my wife walks around the corner. I was confused, like a big stupid dog or something, wait a second something isnt right here. derrrrrr!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
score for you man.
so, how did the strange bootay feel?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That's not a bad thing, that's being human.....

Don't ever let that get you down..Like us women don't think about that sometimes??? Makes a guy wonder, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
what are you saying lurker, my wifes sexual fantasy world doesnt revolve around only me?

It is like that Terri clark song, "girls lie to", damn Terri causing my walls to come down around me with that song. Terri clark, she is another one that goes in my, if I wasnt married I would let her list.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunner36
. Trust me I have done, and said some stupid stuff, being a man sometimes womens logic doesnt catch me until it is too late.

Women have logic???
Just kidding, just kidding, don't beat me up ladies.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
they think they have logic, but their logic isnt very logical in my opinion. I would say what is logical thought for a woman, is absolute craziness in my mind. Ladies I love you, but come on you are nutty, and the older you get the crazier you seem to get. Probably from having to deal with men all your lives. Ok I better shut my mouth now.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Men are stupid, women are insane - paraphrasing Tom Arnold

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I would never sleep on the couch haha, if I want to sleep in bed, I will!

Why don't women sleep on the couch for a change haha.

Well I don't have a wife yet, maybe I'll be under the womans control in no time! haha marriage is scary!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gunner36

I felt sorry for you, when you started talking about threesome, I was getting happy for you. hahaha

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Marriage isn't so bad. I screwed up the first time and married too young to someone I was not compatible with. I swore off marriage after it failed, then WHAM, I got swept off my feet. 12 years and 2 great kids later it's still good. Well most of the time. If I can offer some advice, be picky, and meet her family. If you can't get along with them it's probably doomed anyhow.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
score for you man.
so, how did the strange bootay feel?

Damn Boondock, you made me choke on my drink. I thought it, but you said it.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

But it turned out ok, we ended up having a three way,

Atleast it turned out OK.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I had a similar situation happen to me recently. I am an engaged lady and one of my bridesmaids is the best mans girlfriend. My two bridesmaids and I went dress shopping and went back to her house. My fiance's best friend was really drunk and I made the mistake of saying to him "We picked out good boobie grabbin dresses"

He comes up to me and says "Boobie grabbin dresses huh?" and pinched mine. His girlfriend just laughed. So then my fiance came over and we told him about it. He just shrugged his shoulders and got even by grabbing my friends.

I think it's cool when couples can be a bit casual like that among friends.

new topics

top topics

join