It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest Conspiracy of All Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Greatest Conspiracy of All Time:

www.yahweh.com
see also...this isn't me... www.geocities.com...

Sickness and Disease are all created by sin yet doctors and hospitals, pharmacuticals, regulatory agencies, and scientists mostly agree that they are a. bad luck, b. hereditary, or c. products of old age.

Having no Law means having no sin. Romans 3:20 "for by the law is the knowledge of sin." and 1 John 3:4 "sin is the transgression of the Law."

Deu 11:26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
Deu 11:27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
Deu 11:28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Obey the commandments? Wasn't the Law done away with?

Q. WHY would the Law be done away with if:
Psa 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the
testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
Psa 19:8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the
commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
Psa 19:10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine
gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
Psa 19:11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of
them there is great reward.

Q. Where can anyone find proof that the Law was done away with.

Eph. 6:2-3 teaching of the Law
Rom. 2:13 only obedience is justified
Rom. 3:31 'we' = followers of Yahweh "establish the Law"
Rom. 7:7 Shall we therefore say that the Law is sin? No! By no means! But
to the contrary" The opposite os sin?!?!?!?
1 John 3:22 prayer only answered through obedience to Law
Mat. 5:19 "Whosoever, therefore, will break one of the least
commandments, and will teach men so, he will be called the least in the
Kingdom of Yahweh."
Mat. 19:17 But He said to him: Why do you question Me about
righteousness? There is only One Who is the standard of perfection, and
that is Yahweh; so if you would enter into life, keep the commandments.

----
Eph. 2:15,16 these ordinances are the man made additions or commandments of men

Mat 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
----

Eph. 2:3-5 I'm sure someone will throw this at me too, but I'm not speaking of salvation. Salvation is not the topic, rather, the Blessings only found through keeping the Law.

biblefacts.org...
Just a few famous ministers who taught this Law has been done away with.

1 John. 7:49 not knowing the Law brings curses

I don't have my Bible (The Book of Yahweh) in front of me, but I seem to remember counting about 35 examples of one of the 613 Laws being kept in just the first 6 Chapters of the book of Luke.

I Pet. 2:21 and Luke 4:16 Yahshua kept the Sabbath (the 4th Commandment of the Decalogue)

The Interlinear Bible by Jay Green, page 862 shows Acts 20:7 as:

"on And one of the sabbaths, having been assembled the disciples to break bread, Paul reasoned with the, being about to depart on the morrow; he continued and the discourse until midnight."

since that's so confusing the House of Yahweh has correctly translated this verse to read: "On one of the Sabbaths, when the disciples came together
to break bread, Shaul spoke to them; and because he was
ready to leave the next day, continued his message until
midnight." (Book of Yahweh: Holy Scriptures. The most accurate translation in the world)

Shaul(the apostle Paul) kept the Sabbath, a Law Acts. 13:14-15, 42, 44, 17:2, 18:4

www.yahweh.com

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
www.arthritis-nature-cure.com...

Here is a group of people that don't fit into that pretty little box. They don't have the "old age" ailments that the rest of the world have. Why? Because they have those "old paths" Jer. 6:16. Since Doctor Jorgen Bernard Jensen wasn't particularly looking for their spiritual characteristics we may never know what 'religion' they are or if they really have one.

: But this definately raises eyebrows. Why don't people live that long now? Because a. there's no money in health, and healthy people don't need doctors, b. there's too many people www.prisonplanet.com... www.msnbc.msn.com... www.cnn.com... c. Satan thinks (however wrong she may be) that she can kill all people (WWIII) and thereby stop Yahweh's Plan from comming to completion.

According to Newt Gingrich WWIII is already underway.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
OOPS here's the interview with Newt Gingrich www.cnn.com...

new topics

join