It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source at U.N. tells of secret UFO meeting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Source at U.N. tells of secret UFO meeting

www.exopolitics.org

Source at U.N. tells of secret UFO meeting February 12, 2008

by Michael Salla, Ph.D. Page 1 of 2 page(s)

www.exopolitics.org...

I received the following email from two trusted colleagues (Clay and Shawn Pickering) regarding a reliable source informing them that a secret meeting occurred yesterday morning (Feb 12) at the New York office of the United Nations concerning the recent spate of UFO sightings. It appears that a number of nation states are concerned about the impact of increased UFO sightings and wish to be briefed about what is happening. Their source, who currently works in the diplomatic corps, had to travel for an early morning off the record meeting at the UN. Their source revealed that a secret UFO working group exists that is authorizing the release of such information to the public, in an effort to acclimate others to what is about to unfold. A date of 2013 was given as the time for official disclosure and/or when extraterrestrials show up in an unambiguous way. In the interim there will be acclimation related releases of information. Importantly, the source revealed that the events leading up to official disclosure will involve more ethically oriented extraterrestrials, and they will not pose a military threat to the world.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edited to provide direct link to www.exopolitics.org instead of opednews.org.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Very strange story indeed. Talks of releasing information to the public, ETs, etc. Hmm.

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Reliable unnamed source, yawn. Salla again? Yawn. Some tangible evidence would be a groove. 'Must need the "news". Exopolitics must need a thread bump. UN? Like they count for anything true... sorry, I'm not buying this as anything other than a "third hand" fable... JMHO.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'd kind of like to meet an ethical ET. And I wouldn't necessarily want to wait until 2013.

Meeting someone ethical would certainly be a change from what we've been seeing in our government! (Perhaps that's why it's so necessary to wait until 2013 - the aliens don't want to deal with our corrupt gov't).

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Reliable unnamed source, yawn. Salla again? Yawn. Some tangible evidence would be a groove. 'Must need the "news". Exopolitics must need a thread bump. UN? Like they count for anything true... sorry, I'm not buying this as anything other than a "third hand" fable... JMHO.

Cheers,

Vic

I found this information to be very interesting, but you obviously have a problem with the source content. What are your issues with the source, I'm curious since I've never seen it before.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You know, I would love for this to be real. And the story itself sounds like it could be plausible.

However how many of these...I have a friend, who knows a friend, of a friend who has a source...yada yada yada. Do we see come through ATS?

How many turn out to be bogus?

The thing of it is, I always keep this kind of stuff in the back of the brain, for reffrence sake. It's just hard to tell.

As a matter of fact, time is the only thing that will tell.

Or, THEY
decide to show up before the 2013 event.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Weather you want to think this information is true or not, or the sore quoted is true or not, the use of the media for a possible build up of disclosure could be a good way for it to happen.
I know many of these have been posted here before, and not a one has happened.
Still it was an interesting read.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i believe it is real,i have my own reasons for thinking it is real and they relate in a deep way to this site itself!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is where I found it before finding your post, weird:
www.ufodigest.com...

Boy, if we could get proof of that meeting!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am sorry but to think a disclosure will come just by 1 article done without any back story, form who came and just some whistblows to who knows who was i think is wrong. Unless it comes from a respected newspaper (New york times, washington post, time, etc) thats highly unprovable. You had the chance of type of disclosure if people would have pressure after the disclosure project news conference (now a laught). People actually in USA doesnt care much about the UFO subject, yes you can say you care but how many in the entire USA can say the same? lets say, how many people from USA navigate the internet daily, how many of the come here to ATS??? just very ridicule numbre of the total (ats says they it the 1 million post, but from that million how many are new and how many are old coming). So in reality he people who wants disclosure ifrom all the population of the USA is very few..maybe 1 to 10 million people, if the rest doesnt get interested because they have better things to do..i find it hard to see the Gov doing something about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is interesting if it's true.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
"8) Our source was to dress in civilian clothing to put the Russians at ease. They hate
military dress.
"

Is this guy talking about Russia or a recently discovered primitive civilization? Sounds a little silly, no?

"7) You'll know things are heating up when suicides dramatically increase. A date of 2013
was given. Shawn stated, "Perhaps a meltdown factor." Source nodded yes."

Who is working for the UN? Nostradamus? Why would they have a contact date and why an increase in suicides? How would they possibly know that?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
I'd kind of like to meet an ethical ET. And I wouldn't necessarily want to wait until 2013.

Meeting someone ethical would certainly be a change from what we've been seeing in our government! (Perhaps that's why it's so necessary to wait until 2013 - the aliens don't want to deal with our corrupt gov't).

Well on that note these ethical Aliens must have had heart attacks 10 years ago.

The U.N. is a complete joke. The Unites States IS the U.N., but I would definitely expect an international group to meet if something so large were to be considered. I don't see why a full disclosure will happen anytime soon, possibly in our lifetimes, but not within the next 4 or 5 years.

Many people on Earth simply cannot accept that someone else has a different way of worshipping God, so how would they even be able to accept the idea that we are not God's sole "intelligent" creation? Everyone will go nuts, as so many people are prone to panick like children. Not to mention that those who have been behind the covering up of the E.T. existence will then have to answer for the decades of information withholding.

Rather than coming out all at once, I would see it more likely as being publicly addressed over time. 4-5 Years is not enough time to gradually desensitize the people of Earth to the inrefutable FACT of not only life existing elsewhere, but also to the idea that that life has been visiting Earth. On top of all that, you then have to answer for such things as Abductions, Interactions, and any and all incidents which occured involving E.B.Es. To divulge all of that information at once would give half of the World's Population a Heart Attack, and the rest a Brain Freeze. There are just too many unpredictable facets to the idea of full disclosure.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I believe I even read this same thing in a post from John Lear as well. I would hate to think that some aliens out there have already voted against us and will press the reset button on Dec. 21st at 11:11 am(?) 2012.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Weather you want to think this information is true or not, or the sore quoted is true or not, the use of the media for a possible build up of disclosure could be a good way for it to happen.
I know many of these have been posted here before, and not a one has happened.
Still it was an interesting read.

We dont know it happened or not.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by realmatrix

Just hang around long enough or get into exopolitics... yawn. It's a growth industry that's pretty stagnant other than hype and merch. Every now and again something "new" happens... same unnamedness to the source.

One could get tired of listening to the same people shovel the same old BS as new and improved BS. Show me an exopolitician and I'll show you a politician with a story to $ell and an agenda to forward. I've heard Salla speak and read more than a few papers his doctorate is as good as his stories. Geez, I trust the US government more. LOL.

Ask Doc ET about Salla or ask salla about Doc ET. Same stuff different day.

One day in shiny happy exopolitical world one of these "unnamed sources" could actually choose to come forward... they had better bring facts and evidence if they want to "sell" me anything. I believe it's important to define and identify and prove the "exo" before I even get thinking the "political" sold by another human. I wonder how many people make a living off of exopolitics. Wink.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hope they come out earlier with this kind of information.Good find

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Many people on Earth simply cannot accept that someone else has a different way of worshipping God, so how would they even be able to accept the idea that we are not God's sole "intelligent" creation? Everyone will go nuts, as so many people are prone to panick like children.

And this is different than how the world is today... how exactly? With your logic, literally half the worlds population would not accept the other half of the the population. And that's ignoring the fact that within the groups, there's like dozens of different views on God (ignoring personal belief). We going nuts about alien religion is about as likely as Protestants and Catholics going to war against each other again, for the umptieleventh time. Personally I'd like to believe we're past that today.

There's just one thing that strikes me as odd about this secret UN UFO meeting. I fail to see why any nation need to listen or will listen. Hell if I was like... The French... I'd take the opportunity to blow the whole thing open in the face of America

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just read a story on AOL about astronomers finding the closest match to our solar system yet.
What I found to be note-worthy was a nasa scientist, I think, or maybe one of the astronomers, said tha we can expect to find an earth-like planet "sooner, rather than later".
Is this the path to the eventual truth?
Dribs and drabs of information that will lead to the eventual revelation?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The secret U.N. meeting with be discussed on Coast to Coast AM tonight with George Knapp and Jim Marrs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join