It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw 2 meteorites in Finland: 2 fire tailed large balls coming to earth!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Just saw 2 meteorites in Finland: 2 fire tailed large balls coming to earth!

htttp:

It just saw 2 large distant fireballs, heading for earth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Oh dear, i hope they dont hit hard. Going to watch now i report soon as i know more!!!

htttp:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Your links don't work. Did they make any noise as they sped across the sky? Did anyone else see them. Where they flying next to each other or one after another?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Uh, what area this happened? Where? I've seen nothing on local news yet.. But I'll keep my eyes open.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ok let me explane fast: There is no link cause i saw it my self with my family members. There was large cloud like (smoke?) formation high in the sky and 2 lines were drawn from it... the had quite alot of difference from each other and were traveling slowly. The were hard to see with naked eye, but with binoculars i could see 2 large fireballs at the end of the tails. They are very far cause they move quite slowly.

Going to see more, be right back.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
his links dont work cuz its http nolink " htttp... " lol an the other was a search for keywords " www.megago.com... "

whats this really about?

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FaxMachine

Where do you live exactly? (well, not asking for address, just for approx location in Finland)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Meteors travel through the atmosphere at about 11 km per second and only create enough heat to burn in the thicker atmosphere below about 50 km, so if they were meteors they should have hit the Earth before you could type the subject line in this thread.

I wonder if it might be that satellite breaking up though...?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Now i see thired one its larger

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FaxMachine
The were hard to see with naked eye, but with binoculars i could see 2 large fireballs at the end of the tails. They are very far cause they move quite slowly.

Going to see more, be right back.

Binoculars? I thought they were large. If you had to use binoculars they could be jets or rockets ar something else very high in the sky. It sounds interesting still, just not so alarming.

Where IS that satellite coming down?

link   
From the description it sounds like exactly what was seen in the Tampa area a month ago.

link   
Grab a video camera!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There is now more smaller ones. I live in helsinki. I think they are not life ending but intresting still. They are not jets thats 100% i could make out the fireballs on 3 of them.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

According to your description, it sounds alike to what I saw back in Stockholm 2001.. I don't know to this date what it was, but there were two bright smoking things moving slowly in the sky, afterwards like a plane intercepting them.. It was odd, and there were few witnesses.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FaxMachine
There is now more smaller ones. I live in helsinki. I think they are not life ending but intresting still. They are not jets thats 100% i could make out the fireballs on 3 of them.

Can you tell in which direction they are from you? Are they to south or north or where?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The satellite that's supposed to come down this month is just passing the tip of Argentina at the moment, according to this site.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

My god man! Take pictures... film em, anything

It's not too often we get 1st hand accounts of something like that on ATS.

You should go back out with a camera for some time and take pictures before you write again. Just in case more of the small ones come trailing in behind...

Nice thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It could be that if in many parts, but that would need to be very large satellite. Now the sky is clear except few smoke trailes. The balls went in west direction. I was very worried cause i heard once that when large meteorite comes, you will first see smaller showers.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Man I wish even had binoculars at hand
I think I have nevertheless go outside if I can get even a glimpse.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Thanks for the link, going to look more into it.

Yes, please record it if you can! That would be awesome.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join