It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsters of the Northwoods-upstate NY bigfoot stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This is my first time starting a topic, so I hope I am doing it right and that this information will be helpful.

Here is a link:
strange.myeyez.net...

This book is by a man that is from upstate NY who has compiled a ton of information on sasquatch, and has linked the appearances/sightings to sightings of ufos, among other things. He also has castings of footprints, recordings of vocalizations, all kinds of things.

If you have read this book or have seen any of his collection, what do you think of it? IMO, I really think it shows some major evidence and is largely overlooked for some reason.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tacocheesey

Cool.

I happened to stumble upon a whole forum dedicated to Bigfoot sightings, analyses and discussion.

The Bigfoot Forums

Of particular interest is the -very- indepth analysis of the Patterson film by a pioneer in the film industry, Bill Munns. He's the gentleman seen posing with the Giganto reconstruction figure:

Giganto

Look for his threads under the Film/Video/Photo/Audio Analysis forum.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thanks Badge! I will check that out.

On this guy, Bartholemew, I actually have seen him do a presentation or two on his material, and let me tell ya, it makes you think. Really well done, and really convincing materials. Especially the footprints. Even if they are from something else, they are big, and I can't understand why anyone would be walking in that area barefoot lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this Taco! The cover of the book looks familiar, like I might have read it. I'm going to check through my extensive library on Bigfoot and if I don't have it I will certainly order it. I think I have just about every book ever written on the subject. The whole thing just fascinates me.

There have been many reports of Bigfoot and UFOs appearing around the same time in the same places. Also I have read reports from people who have actually seen Bigfoot on spaceships. Another theory is that many creatures use portals to enter our dimension, which accounts for them being seen in the same places.

One word of caution if you go over to Bigfoot Forums: you will not find anyone there who will take kindly to you mentioning Bigfoot and UFOs in the same breath!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is definitely an interesting thread, as I happen to have a lot of experience in UpState NY. It really kind of brings the idea of Sasquatch home per-say. Depending on how far UpState you go, the wilderness varies. I remember how I used to think that 2 Hours outside of NYC was really in the woods, because for all intents and purposes it is. When I first experienced the Adirondacks region north of Lake George though, that really gave an entirely new meaning to the boonies. Nothing but road and Mountains for miles, similar to the NW section of Maine where it's so dead quiet all you hear is the breeze.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

P.S. Taco... I can't tell from your post how far you have delved into the Sasquatch subject, but if you are interested in reading some sighting reports you can check bfro.net and bigfootencounters.com. (As an aside, bfro.net openly admits that they trash any reports that smack of the paranormal, but it is a very good database anyway.) I have found both of these sites to be the most comprehensive. There are other sites of course, but I like these the best. Also of all the books I have read that contain some of the paranormal/UFO aspect of Bigfoot I liked Thom Powell's "The Locals" and Jack Kewaunee Lapseritis's "The Psychic Sasquatch and Their UFO Connection" the best. I believe you can get them both on Amazon.com.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the UFO warning on bigfoot boards. I don't think I will be going there, but if I do, now I know what not to say

I live in the Lake George region, only far more remote than Lake George itself. It is very woodsy and secluded. I have to say, myself, I haven't seen a Sasquatch, but I hear stories around here and do like researching, so it is something to look into for me. The only thing I have seen odd around here is a high amount of military aircraft, A-10 warthogs galore a few months ago. Never had seen them before, and now I am not seeing them again, but there for awhile I saw too many. Flying really really low. Unrelated, but strange.

Let me know if you do have that book. It would be really amazing if you did because even around here, I haven't heard of anyone having it.
Yup, I am a dork.

top topics

join