It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Great Seal of the United States Revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I am wondering why the celebration is delayed by almost 8 months.
Celebration of 200 years was on: June 15, 1982
Secretary of State Alexander Meigs Haig, Jr., hosted a ceremony commemorating the 200th Anniversary of the Great Seal

Celebration of 225 years should be expected on June 15, 2007

Did "Condoleezza Rice" forget one of her duties on above date ?
Now it is celebrated in February 2008.

www.state.gov...
www.state.gov...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"Great Seal Secrets Revealed!"

Seems to be the same story, with either an original AP Title, or it was Googlefied.
Here is what I wrote in the accidental thread I created, not seeing this one.

I find this article to be peculiar. The 'keepers' of the Great Seal?
I wonder what prompted the AP to deem this newsworthy? I also wonder if this has anything to do with the recent run on the ATS databases?

Besides it being a strange story, the 'conspiracies' they present are pretty funny.
DocMoreau

I still feel the same way. The whole angle/tone seems even more bizarre on a reread.

I welcome anyone of you to try to figure what is going on with my post. This seems very confusing. hope it displays okay...
DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wow, to me, the fact that this 'was' considered news by the AP, made it very Newsworthy to me from an ATS point of view?

Why?
Why now?

DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
Wow, to me, the fact that this 'was' considered news by the AP, made it very Newsworthy to me from an ATS point of view?

Why?
Why now?

DocMoreau

What outdated news ?????
This should be celebreated on June 15, 2007.
Almost 8 months too late. (See my previous post in this thread)
200 years was celebrated on June 15, 1982.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Would like to correct you from back in 2008. The Ancient history to Egypt represents the bloodlines that founded Scotland, Scoti! The Eagles on all the seals ever made from 1782-1798 are not Eagles and are of a representation to the revived Templars of Scotland, being a symbol to the Sinclair family.

The Masons even in the lodge associated to the Great Seal makers father, they prevented Masons in their own lodge to know who they were.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76 It sounds interesting that the seal is not a sign. To me, i think the keepers of the seal are not freemasons, they are ordinary workers who have to preserve antiquities, symbols and other important national infrastructures, without knowing what they stands for. Not everyone must know but only the seeker of sacred truths.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join