It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Kennedy Calls Obama Osama Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here is obamas biggest endorser calling obama, osama they say back in 2005.

Its a good laugh if nothing else, me thinks back then he did this on purpose, and was not a big fan of obama. Whats your views?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Kennedy's a freaking drunk! I wouldn't be suprised if he called him "Marilyn"
That fat POS needs to fade in the twilight and go pound a few more stiff drinks!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Finally someone else comes out and says it. I am tired of doing it by myself, doesn't mean I will stop, though.

barrack hussein obama...you take a man, combined the names of two infamous terrorists, give it to that man, then all of america votes for him.

IT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE TO ME!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Not all Adolfs are Hitler
Not all Josephs are Djugashvilli
Not all Georges are presidents (though it looks like it helps :@@

It is just a name. What he stands for , who is behind him, what are his ideas - that is what should be important.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Universal Mind
Finally someone else comes out and says it. I am tired of doing it by myself, doesn't mean I will stop, though.

barrack hussein obama...you take a man, combined the names of two infamous terrorists, give it to that man, then all of america votes for him.

IT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE TO ME!

You may have a point there. Peope said that people voted for clinton, because of name recognition, maybe your right on this, maybe some may be voting for obama, subconciously on name recognition too. Its funny, but it may be true, lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
All I have to say about this is that Rush Limbaugh had a hilarious field day with this slip of the tongue that this drunk made.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The 'doktor' is in the house. I believe Kennedy's error in referring to O.B. as O.B.L. is due to an action called a Freudian slip. It's true that 'Obama' sounds similar 'Osama' and has the same amount of syllables. So, I hope people won't associate the fundamentalist religion of one person with the other just because their names happen to rhyme.

[edit on 2008-2-12 by pikypiky]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've never seen the MSM use Obama's middle name "Hussein". Though interestingly enough, i was watching CNN the other day and while they were talking about Obama and having his speech playing in the background, they showed a 2 second clip of Osama Bin Laden. It was quite odd, i couldn't tell weather that was a joke or a mistake. Either way i found it to be in bad taste.

top topics

join