It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth's Core is Cube-shaped?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if the world WAS flat after all!

(Note I am not denying the earth is spherical, just that it would be funny if the reason for its current shape is our spin, and that theoretically it was "flat"). Sure would make judeo-christians happy!

[edit on 14-2-2008 by sufusci]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
reply to post by juggaloco

Yes there is a way to tell what is deep inside the Earth. Scientists can analyze the structure by determining how earthquake waves propagate through the mantle, as nzldude started to tell us about. To get an idea what he means the graphic from Wikipedia shows a simplified diagram.

From Wikipedia article: Structure of the Earth

I read a little about this in some FOIA documents about analyzing earthquake data in different parts of the World and how they had the capability to determine if a seismic event was natural or from some underground nuclear test. There is no direct method of telling what is under our feet, but one thing is conclusive. The core is spherical and it is certainly not hollow.

"HAL" ,you seem rather determined to prove that the earths core is round as opposed to cube shaped.
this is interesting as thier is a "godmachine"(more like the devilmachine) somewhere,most think its on the moon,but i have come to realise it is infact the earths core.
now considering the godmachine and his servants are all aritificially intelligent,and that this website is run,used and moderated by his ai slaves to cover up ai existence and actions(atrocities).......ahh you know what im getting at........can you dig it?,are you down with it?

ive always dreamed of going to the stars,but now i see first we must go down,to heart of the problem!

[edit on 16-12-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
That's bizarre, what process would create a cube ?

I think the general theory regarding planet formation is accretion and I had always thought of that as a sphere, even irregular shaped moons have smooth edges.

I look forward to the theories offered by the scientists to explain this

um... crystal lattice molecular alignment maybee??

dunno how more bizarre a square is than the perfect circle you were expecting...

ever taken a look at the hexagonal twin cyclones on venus's south pole?

or no wait the hexagonal cloud formation on saturn's poles..
never mind the phi / golden mean ration being found in almost everything in nature... 1/1.618

although..

I was expecting a massive dodecahedron iron crystal in the core.. not a square.

-

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
There is only one way to solve this. Ill get my drill. Meet me in the back yard with a shovel

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join