It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN refuses to air interview with governor supporting Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

CNN refuses to air interview with governor supporting Obama

www.msnbc.msn.com

Watching this caucus unfold live and candidly is so fascinating. The CNN reporter is on the phone with CNN HQ to ask whether they want to air a live interview with Governor Gregoire when she stops by the caucus site in about 20 minutes. She just said "She's for Obama, that's the only problem."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
digg.com

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Remember that the most popular news programs on TV-networks (ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, and FOX News) are being used to make ignorant people believe that Ron Paul and Barack Obama have less votes from delegates than Hillary Clinton has gotten.

"CNN is crazy about supporting Clintons. Remember they were pushing for the magic ticket so that they guarantee their horse (billary) will be in the white house somehow, even as VP."--augenblick2007

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The news media is very dirty. I'm not an Obama supporter but I do support equality in the media.

Check out the delegate tracker on yahoo news
hosted.ap.org...

Why is Obama listed second but he has 60 more delegates than Clinton?

CNN also has him in second, but now I see why. Superdelegates..
www.cnn.com...

Superdelegates have to be the most insane thing. How can one mans vote equal more than others? What kind of undemocratic crap is that?

I bet Obama wins the total number of Pledged delegates, but the Superdelegates will make sure Hillary is nominated. Pure crap and I'm not even a democrat. (or Republican
)

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I know what you mean. I'll visit those websites, which you recommended. I appreciate you, even though you're not a democrat or republican. :-P They all seem to share the same agenda, these days: Start more wars, and make more money.

top topics

join