It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Sighting Journalist Resigns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I just came across this news article, and I thought it was very interesting. Not to mention that it happens to in many ways to relate to the entire "Texas Intimidation" idea that's been floating around witnesses such as Ricky Sorrells.

The local newspaper reporter in Stephenville, Texas, who helped cover a UFO sighting case there is no longer working at the Stephenville Empire-Tribune newspaper, effective last Thursday, Feb. 7.

Journalist Angelia Joiner had been covering the UFO story which broke early in January and brought national and international news media representatives and researchers to Stephenville, other nearby small towns and the surrounding region.....

American Chronicle: Local Reporter on Texas UFO Case Leaves..

I would say this must be the most blatant case of news story supression. I have seen local cases involving corrupt politicians shoved out of the news in one day, but this is a national story. I still fail to see why such an "In your face" style cover-up is necessary, as for the most part it doesn't seem to be a case worthy of such blatant attempts.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

[edit on 2-11-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The good news is that the Journalist "Angelia Joiner" is here on ATS. Goes by the user name of "AJoiner".

See this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was quick wasn't it. This is what makes ATS so great, it is defiantly the place to be.

join