It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Vote is Harbinger of Success for Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Catholic Vote is Harbinger of Success for Clinton

New York Times

Hillary Rodham Clinton has run away with the votes of Roman Catholic Democrats in nearly all the primaries, often beating Barack Obama by two to one or better, exit polls show. In New York, she received 66 percent of the Catholic vote to his 30 percent.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Sestias]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
With Obama and Clinton running neck and neck, it's interesting to hear how different segments of the population are voting. The article goes on to say the Catholic vote has almost always predicted the winner in a presidential race, the one exception in recent years being Al Gore in 2000. It doesn't say, however, who Roman Catholic Republicans are voting for; my guess is they don't support Huckabee in the same numbers as the Evangelicals. My prediction is Obama will probably get the Democratic nomination, but that's by no means guaranteed. Clinton has strong support in many quarters.

New York Times
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Sestias]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The recent round of primaries has set Clinton back a bit, but she can still get enough delegates in the big states--Texas, Ohio and Pennsylvania--to win the nomination. It looks like some of her base is going over to Obama. I wonder if the Catholic vote is going the same way.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

I wonder if this has anything to do with these mentally unstable people who vote for the worst candidate in hopes that they bring the armageddon on us sooner so that Christ can be reborn.

I remember there were a bunch of people who were supporting Giulianni for that exact reason.

new topics

top topics

join