It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Then There Were THREE... (continued)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
What a great debate from Wisonsin tonight! All the Democratic contenders were sharp and on point. Even the three frontrunners seemed unified in the battle to return the White House to America. Isn't it nice when everything just comes together in a format easily explained in an analogy based on the Wizard of Oz? No? Tough... I'm going to anyway...

Once upon a time, America came upon Dean standing alone in a field. Pecked apart by naysayers and not always making the brightest decisions, Dean honorably remained steadfast in defining the journey to come and leading the way...

So America being led by Dean journeyed upon a somewhat rigid Bostonian, not the smoothest they had seen, but a fierce opponent, once properly oiled to do battle...

And along they all went, with the battle cry set: Ashcroft, Iraq and Jobs OH MY! The duo of Scarecrow and Tinman led America towards it's goal, sometimes bickering, yet boldly determined in the face of opposition. UNTIL...

They came upon a Lion, a cowardly one at that. Jobs you said? The middle and working class? Rawr! Did I mention I'm the son of a mill worker? Let's join forces, not bicker and go get this thing done...

And then there were three.... We're off to vote for President...the wonderful President of America!

But wait!!!!!! With many miles to go until America gets to cast it's vote as the man or woman behind the curtain, what evils await it? And it's little dog too?

Stay tuned...

[edit on 7-10-2004 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The hosting site blocked the pic links I think.

:grumble:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
and if your saying Dean has no brain, Kerry has no heart and Edwards is a coward, I would just have to say you know your candidates better than I do, I guess.

[edit on 10/6/04 by Seth Bullock]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Edit to remove my image from thread. Didn't want to disturb the flow.

[Edited on 7-10-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Nice post Rant and seth bush is a moron and dick cheney is a dirty and greedy old man.

And then again we could get all night calling names, hummm let make love and no war. I wish is was that easy, four more weeks.:shk:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Seth, why are you going through my old threads from 8 months ago?

Looking for dirt on Kerry?

I guess the links do work.

Now I have to finish the story though.

Luckily I know exactly how it all ends!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Seth, why are you going through my old threads from 8 months ago?

Actually I was reviewing some old posts by (banned member), and came across this.

I used to wear the title "repugnant" proudly you know.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Rant you most be on Seth list of "banned" memebers so be carefull,

And the last pic was the best.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seth Bullock

I used to wear the title "repugnant" proudly you know.

I can guess who said that with one Guess.
I have mad respect for him.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Terrible trials and tribulations have come since three first stood as one. Yet having proven themselves again and again, the Warrior, the Champion and the Visionary continue to lead the lost lass America toward the truth and ultimately home.

Many an obstacle has obscured the journey along the way. At first the Media tried taking America for a ride.

The Media Curmudgeons said it could never happen...and with much pundocity at that. Noone could question the Great and Powerful Oz.

And a Roving Witch had another view for America. Another horrible view altogether.

She ordered forth armies of distortion to block the path, and mirthfully they went.

Many in number, the attackers were Swift, slinging much poo wherever they flew.

Further still, the Roving Witch had a final threat for America should she dare to continue: The truth will kill you Lass. Journey no further!

And the media repeated the warnings time and again! But the three led America resolutey toward the truth, determined to break through the filtering guard.

America must be shown the truth, even as horrible as it was...that America was lost. Something must be done!

The Warrior, the Champion and the Visionary agreed. This Oz must be stopped. He must be exposed.

Damn the Roving witch! Let us see him!

Reluctantly a Wizard showed America the plans of the great and Powerful Oz, who it turns out was him all along.

Though he was incredulous, he should be questioned at all.

But America did have questions for Oz, questions he couldn't answer.

The Warrior, the Champion and the Visionary just had to laugh. Can you blame them? This is the Great and Powerful Oz?

Enough is enough! First the media guard, then the Roving Witch, her Swift flying monkeys...now this!?! Who's in charge here?

What happens next?

[edit on 7-10-2004 by RANT]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Will America be taken away by the lying Wizard, full of hot air and two faced to boot?

Or will she hear the positive message from within herself? Deny fear, lies and ignorance...and find your way home.

Time will tell, but for now the journey continues. The journey of America led by a Warrior they said had no heart, a Champion they said wasn't pure and lest anyone forget the wisdom of a steadfast Visionary they once called fool.

top topics

join