It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on climate-change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Most of you will have heard that on December the 21st 2012 the earth will be exactly inline with the center of the milky way. The Mayans also said that this would be the date of a new change.

Anyway i believe that one side of the universal equator is warmer or whatever than the other and as we pass over this dark rift called the universes equator our temperatures will either warm up or freeze incredibly.

Another theory could be that it is warmer the nearer you get to the galactic equator which would mean global warming is natural and will wear back off once we are moving away from the equator

So possibly climate change is not here to stay

your thoughts please

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't think that it is possible to predict that the Earth will be exactly in line with the centre of the milky way in a specific day, so I would like to know where did you get that information, I never heard about it before.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boroclub4
So possibly climate change is not here to stay

There will always be climate change, because man cannot control all the energies coming into the earth. They may be using things like haarp, and chemtrails, to try and control this factor of the climate, but one thing is for sure, it is not co2 emissions, that they are blaming.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I read once that there is only one way of not having climate changes without any major change in the Solar system.

If the Earth freezes completely, the energy reflected by the frozen surface may be enough to prevent the defrosting, so it will stay frozen.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

But your talking about solar radiation, what about the other electromagnetic energies that effect the earth. They are unsure, what these do, in reality but you can bet they have an effect.

I am not sure, how they would go ablout stopping energies coming into earth, but i am sure they must have ideas. Now they have haarp, and they are playing with the ionisphere, they must of been ale to prove something by now. We will never know, though, will we, like most things.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Snowball Earth hypothesis?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Not quite, what I read about was a situation from which the Earth would not recover unless something drastic would happen.

But, as I don't remember where I read it I can not say if it was a credible source.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
not the same website but slightly similar
sorry lost the other link
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

top topics

join