It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what else happened on 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi everyone, this is my first post so go easy. I've been reading this site for a while and really enjoy it.

I don't know if this has been covered before, I apologize if it has. I have been wondering ever since 9/11 happened, what else happened on that day? I have tried to find information by researching news stories from 9/12 with no real luck. Obviously the news was dominated by the attacks. I'm just really curious to find out what else took place on the 11th.

For the sake of this post lets all assume that the government had some sort of involvement in those events. Could it have been just a diversion to distract the world form something else going on that day? If you needed to divert the entire worlds attention it worked magnificantly. I understand this might be a stretch and I'm not saying that this is what happened, just a thought.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by drock905]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You know it is a good point of what else happened on that day regards OTHER things they could be doing.
The attacks could have been a distraction of sorts to do something even worse like planting some sort of explosive under ground that will go off when ever they decide it's needed.
Maybe even something to do with comunications that needed to be down to complete a certain task.
Lastly a signal to a higher power that the new age has begun.

all just theories from my little mind

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
On September 10, 2001 the BIG news story was Donald Rumsfeld having a news conference to say that approximately 2.3 TRILLION yes TRILLION dollars could "not be accounted for: in the defense budget. The next day BOOOM!! no more 2.3 TRILLON$ missing. Pretty neat trick huh?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsHumanNature

That must have been some expensive flight training they gave al-qaeda.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It doesn't seem they tried to hide that those trillions of dollars went missing, just hoped people would forget. It could have been 1 of many things they could have picked to hide around those events.

I was theorizing on something(s) that just would never even be discovered since the eyes of pretty much everyone in the world were on NY. For the amount of destruction and how shocking the attack was anything less then a nuke leveling an entire city would get less attention.

This is a bad example..... but seriously if a giant ufo mothership hovered over chicago would anyone even have noticed? If the (insert favorite group here) had something to do with the attacks it was most likely an effort to just change US foreign policy and an excuse to control the population under the guise of terriosim for their long term goals. etc.etc

but......
I just find the idea that maybe the whole thing was just a giant smokescreen for something else very interesting. Is there a way of ever being able to research the events of that day outside the attacks? I doubt it, the attacks were just too big.

That day could have been when they choose to hide everything they needed to in 1 shot without having to worry about it being discovered eventually.

I just have a feeling if you could look at events outside the attacks there would be some sort of smoking gun linking everything together.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by drock905]

new topics

top topics

join