It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noob Alert!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Good evening, or morning to some.

I just discovered this site and all it's little treasures and thought an introduction would be appropriate.

I'm a young breast bearer from Norway, I have a dog and I like Non stops (kinda like Smarties, only better!(IMO)).
I try to be an artist sometimes but more often that not I run off to play some silly online game and get stuck in conversation or argument with the other online weirdo's out there.

I chose the user name Little Thumb because, surprisingly, I have a little thumb! :p
When I was five or so I went head in combat with a big thick and very heavy door and sadly the door won by cutting of the tip of my left thumb! My mother rushed me to the hospital, but sadly she forgot the rest of my thumb in the door. Thanks mum!

I've only peeked at some of the interesting topics here and as soon as I'm done here I will rush off to explore the Paranormal bit. I have a wide set of interest and according to some, an interesting view of this world.

Yes so.. Uh, did I mention I have a dog?...

Little Thumb over and out.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleThumb

Welcome, LittleThumb!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleThumb

Thank you so much for alerting
us that you are a new member of our fine organization. I trust you have had no problems mailing in your required fingerprints and DNA samples to the leaders of ATS as well?

Share some of your artwork with your new fans here sometime. Do you have any paranormal experiences to share as well? Peek at as many threads as you like before you are up to posting those of your own. I don't think any one of us can answer all your questions, but we try to put enough brain cells together to give you a reasonable reply now and then.

Most of all, have fun being here.

new topics

join