It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myprofile Posts Button Gone?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Not all my words are addressed to you.
Unless you authored all eight pages of posts on this thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Amazing how the "problems" magically disappear or reset themselves when asked for verification.

Since this thread has started the staff have been keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary.

So far... nothing.

You people need to get your own computers working as well as SkepticOverlord has got this site humming along and you need to stop wasting SkepticOverlord's time without screenshots or copy paste of error messages of the problems.

Comprende?

Huhhhhhhh?>????

Well, I guess I got that!!!!!!!!

....Soooooo sorry for my questions.....I will try verrrry hard to never waste any of the OL's time ever again.

Sorry, I'm just a dottering old fool, and I don't 'do' screen shots, but then someone would have to waste their time to look at it.....

>>>Didn't realize my 'participation' was so burdensome.....It will stop immediately!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ok folks...
While I understand frustration can run high, I was surprised to see underlying sarcasm and harshness even from staff. Please refer to:
General ATS discussion etiquette
For something to meditate on.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well all is good now....I don't know what happened here but I'm just going to say thanks Gool for the link to the screen shot programs.I downloaded one to use since my print screen button does not work.Over and out

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The original question and topic of this thread was about the [posts] button in the member profiles going missing.

The answer was given by SkepticOverlord on page 2:

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Someone recently was "over-using" the posts buttons in profiles, I have no idea why. But since the current structure of that query is somewhat involved, it was introducing an unusual strain on the database server to deliver several member post lists a minute.

If you need to see your subscribed threads, all you need to do is click on the myATS button. And you can still see your threads from your profile page.

The [posts] function will be re-coded and return in the near future... but for now, it's disabled.

Anything else at this point can be addressed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join