It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
They constructed over time for themselves a sure safe haven protected by resources used unlawfully within government and law enforcement just so they can commit criminal offenses toward every person they elect. The elect which they commit illegal and unlawful acts against are amongst we the ppl and even amongst the government and law enforcement agencies.

Well, what if certain ppl amongst in government, and particularly, in law enforcement, from one end to the other, had the cover blown to their conspiracy to lock up, poison, or even kill ppl they elect to opposite their intentionally put blackened names and blackened descriptions which were to act to exclude themselves from anybody who could hold them accountable for any illegal and unlawful acts?

Shouldn't you conclude that there would be a sure to win hidden strike to combat them being a very removable case that has been fabricating another case to be looked in on as the only enemy instead? Would the strike be against all odds to the answer it may push to mind in the very elected victims?

What would the strike be? Indictments based on cases that had to be revived? Or a shoot to kill order based on the level of threat to national secruity?

Since they are so unreachable as the stars of heaven in the safe haven I'll think the latter. It'll be as one big lethal self-defense move. The first time they escape, the last time they wont be abled to.

"When all perceive black a male given name sitting across from Bush, that's when all my thieves/robbers stand up"--Makaveli

Matt 24 (configured)

29Immediately after the tribulation those days (first last) I will command the sun be darkened, the moon I will command give her light, the stars I will command fall from the superphysical/unlawful,...

^^They shall be noticable first, then reachable last when they fall, don't you see?

Dan 8 (configured)

10It waxed great, even to the host the superphysical/unlawful; it cast down some the host the stars to the ground, stamped upon them.

^^The match is the fallen who thought they were unreachable as stars. Well seems to me they can be brought down.
The last day coming against the reapers.

First last

^^What followed last "is" the story, what proceeded first "was" the glue. Lo, now you know how to read dark sentences.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Expect the whole news media to be put in the dark here in the U.S. Every t.v., cable, sat, radio studio/station. Literally, you'd think it must be a terrorist attack if this happens. But that aint it. Wouldnt want the bad guys looking good by the news media in a hidden time to take place.

"Dressed being fatigs, black jeans boots. I disappeared being the crowd, all all seen was troops."--Makaveli (configured)

^^Going dark cover. Take over the news media in this too just to broadcast true news to the public listening during the time. They cant prepare for the hidden times. Just the enemies wait in how they themselves are obvious.

ISPs may be ordered to shut ppl's internet connections down during the long appointed time.

join