It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Promoting Eugenics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I found this news article on Fox News, and it seems to be promoting Eugenics.
I remember watching "Endgame", and it claimed that a major strategy of the NWO was Eugenics.

Couples who are third or fourth cousins tend to have more kids and grandkids than other couples. And though considered somewhat of a cultural taboo, mating between "kissing cousins" makes good biological sense, say scientists.

Here is a link to the full article

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
good biological sense means that it allows an organism to propegate its species more effectively. Faster breeding. Its a beneficial trait to any organism. Its a fairly harmless statement.

It doesnt mean they support eugenics.

DISCLAIMER!!!!
This is just a what-if hypothetical, Im not suggesting anything, so don't bite my head off please.

I think we should use some concepts from eugenics. Like the Spartans, get rid of all the malformed runty weak babies. I think we should make people get a license to have a baby, a license that proves they are financially capable, as well as psychologically capable of raising a child to be a healthy functioning individual. No alchoholics, No hard drug users, No sociopaths. Everyone who gets pregnant without a license should get a mandatory abortion or the death penalty. yeah. Lethal injection for both parents. Overpopulation is a serious threat to human civilization. I say don't just curb the population, Curb-stomp the population. Most people are useless anyway, die with some dignity instead of living in shame and using up all our oxygen, living space, food, water, etc. While were at it, lets put everyone with an STD on an island and drop a nuke on it. We do it to livestock, I say lets treat people with the same respect we treat these animals with foot and mouth disease. Also Just like in Logan's Run we could start killing off everyone over a certain age. If I was old and decrepit and could barely function Id gladly be put out of my misery. Lets just make it culturally acceptable to die with dignity by our own choosing when life becomes too painfull due to medical issues. Its just religious dogma that stigmatizes euthenasia. Lets get rid of the unfit. Less mouths to feed. Mother earth is big and beutifull but Im telling you she doesnt have 9 billion nipples so some of you need to starve.

Its ridiculous how in nature there is survival of the fittest and it works great but then we come along born of nature but we decide because were cultured civilized monkeys we get it in our heads that we'll flip that on its head and we'll do our best to let all the most helpless unproductive mentally challenged live long healthy lives while all the most fit go off to war and never come back. Does that make sense? really?

Now bear with me here, I know your thinking "what an A hole, idiot, crazy person he is" and you probably think I worship the devil and eat babies or something but just hear me out...

See the goal... and yeah I think the ends justify the means... is to bring the population on earth down to maybe 2 billion, And these people are mostly free of the diseases we suffer from, they are most likely smarter, healthier, more emotionally stable and productive people. Its like a utopian society.
It could be a golden age.

hypothetically.

Again let me state, this is just a concept, an idea, I in no way endorse or support you going and doing anything because of anything I've said.

new topics

join