It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

face the facts an alternative view of 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here is a video that is 45 minutes long. I am going to just post the link, not sure how to embed yet.....

video.google.com...

Interesting enough. Wondering what you all think of the film

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I watched the film. Here is the embed.

Google Video Link

It is a decent general resume of the views of people who don't believe the Bush administration's account of the events of 9/11. It will get people into the subject. Then they can go on, hopefully, to other videos or books that treat the subject matter in greater depth.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
thanks for embedding this.. i agree that this is a good start up video for those who have not heard anything but the official story

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Its amazing that so many people still buy the ummat magazine "interview". The magazine gave a list of questions to the Taliban, and they gave it back a day later filled out. Yeah....ill buy that. they took it right to Osama for him to fill out........if you believe that, I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Yeah, maybe we ought to trust a video that was only shown on US mainstream media instead? You think our media doesn't have an agenda?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

MEOW...out comes the claws. And all because I pointed out the truth about the Ummat Article. The writer submitted a list of questions to the Taliban for Osama, and they returned the list with the answers all filled out. He never talked to Osama and the Taliban were getting nervous that the US was going to follow through on its promise to invade....so some raghead Taliban filled out the answers.

top topics

join