It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real 9-11 Anomolies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i have heard people say that the Truthers are just arguing anomolies that happened on 9-11 and they in no way, shape, or form hold any water when discussing the event of 9-11. below I have listed what the real anomolies of 9-11 are, taken from this site:
www.geocities.com...

That site has some great work on the truth behind 9-11. Its a great read if you have the time to read it.

ANOMOLIES:
" There was a remarkable ‘signature" of the 9/11 attacks. They occurred exactly 11 years to the day after President George Bush Senior gave a major address to Congress entitled, "Toward A New World Order". That address was on September 11, 1990. Precisely 11 years to the day later, American Airlines Flight 11 started the attacks of 9-11-2001 when it slammed into the north tower of the World Trade Center. The towers, of course, symbolized a huge 11 over the skies of New York. The Pentagon was modeled after the satanic symbol of the pentagram. Another fact about the Pentagon is that it's ground breaking ceremony, and beginning of construction, took place on SEPTEMBER 11th 1941. Of course, 911 has been the emergency phone number in the United States since the 1970's. What better way to start an era of a perpetual war, and a perpetual state of emergency, than using a date that was already numerically etched into the minds of people as a number associated with "EMERGENCY". Numerology and symbolism are very important to the occult, to which many of our leaders belong. And their main goal is a "New World Order", with them in charge. Why is the Number ‘11’ important? Occultists believe it is an important number of the coming Antichrist. God assigns the Number ‘11’ to Antichrist in Daniel 7:7-8"

OK now those are anomolies....

and these are smoking guns
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

You and the website bring up excellent valid points, Jeff. First, comes the anarchy through propagandizing, and then complete take-over and control by force and more propagandizing. History repeating itself. Since history, particularly international history, was my college minor, plus lifelong study, plus, briefly teaching history, I stand on that as my qualifications to make the foregoing statements.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
yes I agree! i think that the site brings up some wonderful points and I encourage everyone to read through it.

in the case of 9-11, we have seen that our governement at the very least has allowed the event to happen. Through this they have gained more control of the masses, as shown through the support for the Iraq invasion. Dont get me wrong, there were droves of people that were able to see right through this, but a majority of Americans supported Bush.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This thread is being closed. Redirect comments to existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join