It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaurs come back to life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hello to all. I am a new member but have been reading ATS threads for several months now. I figured this subject may be a good start simply because I have found nothing credible online as far as sources were concerned to provide an explanation and/or lend credence to the possibility that this is a feasible process.

I recently saw a preview for a program on the Discovery Channel called "Dinosaurs: Return to Life" which will air on February 17th.
dsc.discovery.com...

The reason I started a thread on this topic is due to the fact that it seems nearly too good to be true/too sci-fi for my liking. I tend to think of myself as a logical, sensible human being but this preview made my jaw drop. I was hoping that the collective intelligence and intellect of the users on this website could provide information on whether or not this was possible, and if so than what is the scientific process to bring back life after millions of years of extinction. This makes me wonder whether or not it is possible to create a "living library" in which scientists, zoologists, and others of a similar background could simply collect DNA from all species of animals on Earth and when extinct/endangered could bring them back like they do with these dinosaurs (if possible).

Would love to get some feedback on the topic and just some opinions as well. Thanks for replying/reading the post.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Just curious as to why you thought that this topic belonged in the alien./ufo forum?

Or is it that you that that dinosaurs are aliens?

[edit on 7-2-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
My first post so I apologize for placing it in the wrong forum. Hopefully it can be moved to a more appropriate location. Sorry for the inconvenience. And no, I do not think dinosaurs are aliens, relatives of, or even connected in any way.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
THAT THAT THAT THAT TOO MANY THAT'S DUMBASS

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

top topics

join