It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama be assasinated?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i have been thinking about this for a while now, Obama looks a good candidate, he may even have a chance of winning ...but would the KKK accept such a thing happening?

In essence do you think if Obama was close to the presidency, do you think that the KKK or at least the hardcore remnants of the KKK would ever allow this to happen? i personaly think their would be an atempt on his life if this situtation arose.

I like his views, or at least what he says in public speeches (i am from the UK so have limited exposure to the topic).

But if it looked like he was near to taking control of the U.S.A, then some extreme people may attempt to interfere with the democratic process.

Do you all think this is possible or am i just worried about problems that arose in times gone by that no longer exist in such a diverse country?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

You're not the only one who has had these thoughts. I thought of the same thing. I found a site(eludes memory right now I will try to find it) about the bible code mentioning Obama being killed by a gunman, or gunmen. Then, rather than listen to a poorly designed website, and questionable owner, I decided to see what I could find in the news...Fact is, if you google Obama Assassination you will get ALL KINDS of hits in regards to this from news reports to speculation. There is alot of talk about this very subject, and I believe that Obama(In my eyes the only honest candidate) will win the nomination for presidency, and be killed a before the election. And then Clinton will be in office.

I'm telling you right now Clinton will be in office no matter what...NO MATTER WHAT.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

i tend to agree with you , i cannot see how the people in real power will allow this all to happen.

the writings of john titor echo in my mind ... a women will be president of the U.S.A and russia will nuke the U.S at this time ,, ok i know M.A.D will come into play .. in a nuclear war no one wins.

but i still cannot get Mr titor's writings out of my mind as much of what he said seems to have come to fruition.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

i tend to agree with you , i cannot see how the people in real power will allow this all to happen.

the writings of john titor echo in my mind ... a women will be president of the U.S.A and russia will nuke the U.S at this time ,, ok i know M.A.D will come into play .. in a nuclear war no one wins.

but i still cannot get Mr titor's writings out of my mind as much of what he said seems to have come to fruition.

We're deploying missile defense batteries all over Eastern Europe...And it's really pissing the Russians off...So I wouldn't be surprised if this happened.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

according to latest news reports, russia seems to be backing the general concensus that iran must be devolping WMD's why else would such a precarious country launch a rocket capable of long range? to send out a message?... if this is true we may all get behind the current cause!, but i feel this may be catostrophic in the future for the whole planet.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I was thinking of starting a similar topic.
Call me a nut, but I have been seeing, maybe imagining a similar scenario.
Of all the candidates for presidency, I feel he is the most sincere.
Personally, I disagree with him on a number of issues and haven`t seriously considered voting for him (could change). But I have to say that I trust his true intentions and and overall regard for the United States as well as politics. What I admire about him most is his refusal to accept money from lobbyists, and his commitment to the American people over corporations. I think he brings to light the true scam of politics where politicians are bought and sold on a daily basis by those with extraordinary wealth and power.
Back to the topic:
I do not think it is the KKK that desires his demise the most. Yet I am worried that he will be targeted by the power elite and be subject to an attempt on his life by those who do not approve of his form of government, a government for the people. I have this feeling and can almost see it, of him being shot, and I pray that I am wrong or simply imagining this as I definitely like this guy whether or not I actually vote for him, and even if I didn`t like him, no one deserves to have their life taken. In this vision or imagination, I see him being shot in the head by an assassin while he speaks at a podium. I have been thinking of this quite frequently over the past few days and while I have experienced limited psychic experiences (I think everyone has this power), I am no doubt far from 100% accurate. Sometimes what we see in our minds or what we think is a culmination of many things and while I may be wrong on specifics I may be on the right track and for this I am worried.
I also realize that there are many other ways to assassinate him, such as poison, radiation, etc. But it would be a much easier sell to place the blame on an assassin by someone who simply dislikes him for his race and would help to quell fears of a conspiracy radicated by the true powers that be.
I am also worried that such action could and probably will result in a major revolting by the people who supported him and can see what is truly going on. Taking this into account with other predictions such as the next president never taking office could just be the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by csulli456

ty for your input to this thred i really know what u mean... i really do..

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I`m not happy about the thought of someone being killed, but I am glad to see others who share this concern. Its freaky how I was very close to posting a similar thread just before I actually read this.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think Obama will concede to being a VP if Hillary wins, Bill Clinton is the one I suspect will get a contract, Hillary absolutely will not tolerate having him around again in the Whitehouse.

Of course it has to be totally and absolutely risk free to her, like perhaps he is in an aircraft and it gets shot down by a MANPAD, or somewhere in one of his lectures a deranged "fan" suddenly attacks him by methods unknown but quick and fatal, or he somehow finds himself a victim of sudden radiation poisoning but its never told to the MSM, we just hear rumors of a sudden heart attack possibly during a coitus session.

Frankly I think Obama has the lead of being a poster boy for change, he does have a Kennedy aura about him that fits the 21st century,he has the the money and Hillary is literally going for broke, the MSM should keep a watchful eye on her funding.

The GOP is falling apart and they know it, the only thing I think that can possibly save the next presidential election is a massive attack inside the US and the elections are postponed.

And if Hillary felt she was losing I also suspect she would and could call in favors from outside the US to make her again the better choice, how is anybodies guess, she is evil incarnate.

[edited due to sticky keypads, single finger typing]

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Eye of Unk]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Obama is the ONLY political figure that has EVER kept me smiling in joy. If he is assassinated, it will be a political assassination(Not saying Hillary knows about it or has anything to do with it)to put the right person in the right place at the right time. It scares me to think that the only honest politician I have ever known to exist is being targeted like this.

John Lennon Honest Man - Shot in The back
John Fitzgerald Kennedy honest man - shot and killed under suspicious and conspiratorial circumstances.
Bobby Kennedy - Also an Honest man - Killed.
Martin Luther King JR. Honest man - Killed.

Barack Hussein Obama Honest man- I hope I never have to fill this part out.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Fact or fiction: "The Good Die Young"?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I know that I will be accused of being both racist and sexist for posting this, but it's just got to be done. I am neither racist nor sexist, I am a realist.

There will not in our lifetime be a black president of the US, nor a woman president. It simply won't happen.
We may have come a long way, but let's look at the past attempts (if you can really call them that), shall we?
Jesse Jackson - HA!
Geraldine Ferarro - DOUBLE HA!
I realize that GF was just a "token" running mate, but never had a chance from the gate.
Jesse Jackson? Come on, get serious. Al Sharpton might stand a better chance.
Deep down inside, if we're all honest with ourselves, we all have some predjudices and preconcieved notions. EVERYBODY, black, white, brown, red, yellow, or purple is a bit racist, has told or laughed at a sexist joke, etc.
Come on people, the Democrats are setting themselves up for failure.
Even if one of them actually wins the election, I predict that they will not finish their term alive.
You heard it here first.

[edit on 7/2/08 by cbianchi513]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
I know that I will be accused of being both racist and sexist for posting this, but it's just got to be done.

There will not in our lifetime be a black president of the US, nor a woman president. It simply won't happen.
We may have come a long way, but let's look at the past attempts (if you can really call them that), shall we?
Jesse Jackson - HA!
Geraldine Ferarro - DOUBLE HA!
I realize that GF was just a "token" running mate, but never had a chance from the gate.
Jesse Jackson? Come on, get serious. Al Sharpton might stand a better chance.
Deep down inside, if we're all honest with ourselves, we all have some predjudices and preconcieved notions. EVERYBODY, black, white, brown, red, yellow, or purple is a bit racist, has told or laughed at a sexist joke, etc.
Come on people, the Democrats are setting themselves up for failure.
Even if one of them actually wins the election, I predict that they will not finish their term alive.
You heard it here first.

The massive record turn out says otherwise. For both instances. And really, this post is just offensive and ill-informed. And not even on topic.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

I agree with you on this though Obama may actually get away with it but maybe just for a short time, what this does set up is the acute reality of BOTH being taken out by unknown but massive means with a large collateral damage effect, in short words either or both in one place I would not want to be within 20 miles of.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Originally posted by cbianchi513

The massive record turn out says otherwise. For both instances. And really, this post is just offensive and ill-informed. And not even on topic.

Roughly the response I expected...
Record turn out? Answer me this: Did turn out help Al Gore in 2000? Didn't think so. The Electoral College determines the winner, not the people. Your vote is a token.
As far as not on topic... which thread are you on? I think I clearly stated that it is my opinion that indeed Obama will be taken out. Not certain if it will be before or after the election. Personally, I don't think the election will ever happen. That, however, IS another thread all together.
Offensive? Ill-informed? I'm only stating my opinion. Sorry if it offends you. Like I said, we've come a long way as a nation, but not that far.
Country clubs across the country still don't admit blacks, and there are "men only" clubs in nearly every town.
Keep living in your dream world.

link   

As you've stated, Ferraro was a token. What you failed to mention, is REVEREND Jesse Jackson. He failed for the same reason Huckabee will fail. You get up there and start telling me how god will save me and lead our country I guarantee I will turn the channel and you will not get my vote.

Edit: Wasn't ready to post yet.

Yes, if Obama gets the election, I think it's very possible that he'll be assassinated. He's different, and if he strays too far from the agenda, 4 years is a long wait to replace him.

But seriously, I fear McCain has already one.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Mekanic]

link   
i personally think that You americans are just desperate for a change .... if u disregard the republicans , your choices are the first black president or the first women president.

This is a massive change, but it is change none the less. and lets be honest i think we all all sick of the killing globaly, something has to change, maybe this is the way its going to happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Postscript: I just called my wife in to read the last few posts, including my "offensive" one. She laughed, and retorted: "There may be a woman president, but it won't be Hillary." I find this interesting, because she is both a VERY independant woman, as well as an educator in an inner city school. At least she knows I'm not ill-informed or offensive. Like I said, this guy's a realist, that's all.
We're voting for Ron Paul, as if our votes really count.

[edit on 7/2/08 by cbianchi513]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
With all do respect cbianchi513,
I think you are a bit in a personal bubble.
I for one, when I think of Obama, I don`t even think of his race, nor should it matter.
Yes I have laughed at plenty of sexist jokes as well as racist jokes, be them black jokes, white jokes, irish jokes, whatever.

I have also used plenty of "not nice words", such as being cut off on the highway and cursing someone with words that describe their sex, color, etc. This isn`t because I dislike them for their looks, but more of an attempt to say what I see as most hurtful in the heat of the moment. That being said, don`t twist my words, it happened a couple times and is not something that I am proud of nor can I remember when it has happened last. But I just want to be completely honest and yes agree that most everyone is guilty of the same in some respects.

However, the difference between this and racism is th fact that I know its wrong and sometimes even went as far as saying a prayer asking God for forgiveness for what I had just said. But I am far from perfect and most importantly understand that no one chooses where they are born or to what race, sex, creed or nationality. It is only logical to assume that all people are equal as this is entirely correct.

Now onto the matter at hand:
It is not racists who will try to prevent Mr. Obama from being the next president but it is those with the power and wealth that see him as a real threat to their power and wealth as he does not give in to lobbyists. He is a very honorable man, and to that he has much to worry about as the many powerful people who have no regard for anyone, only their own selfish interests do not want someone like him having lots of power.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

everyone's entiteled to their own opinions that democracy!!!!..

I am intrested tho if your wife thinks that hilary is not the answer then who does she forsee being the next female candidate?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join