It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo radiation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
hi guys
i'm new here so i wasn't sure where to put this ques. As a semi- believer in the Apollo hoax, by reason of outer-space radiation etc.. I was wondering if any ufo sighting has been associated with abnormal amounts of radiation.Wether on earth or from abductees, i would think that radiation would be just as harmful to aliens as to us.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hi juiellineau, welcome to Above Top Secret. One of the more interesting cases re Radiation and flying unknowns is: The Cash/Landrum incident 1980.
For some researchers it has a lot of punch in the area of details and connected events afterwards. From Doctor confirmed radiation burns to road re-surfacing to Court filing, I think it ranks extremely high in both credibility and cover-up cases.

Detailed Info: en.wikipedia.org...

Dallas

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Falcon Lake, Stan Michalak rad burns and heat burns upon encounter. Chris Rutkowski (nice guy, quality research) may be of assistance UFOAREA.COM.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hi guys and thanx for the replys alltho i cant get to the 2nd sight with out becoming a member to read the arcticle , the fisrt reply which is gone now left me with this link en.wikipedia.org...
an interesting case altho many doubts can be raised as to the cred. or motive of the so called victims. I guess I wasn't clear on my motive for searching for radioactive elements or sickness due to. Or even exposue to high amouts of. If alien craft visit earth would they not have to go threw some sort of decontamination process before being detected?
I realize that incoming meteors have no harmful radiation and may even apear cold to the touch, however an intergalactic, or even a
time/space manipulator would be exposed to prlonged amounts of harmful rads. Upon entry to our atmosphere not only would hr/she/it be detected by our listening systems
www.meteorobs.org...
would n't they also be radaioactive beacons sending out all kinds of detectable rads? -Juiel

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
sorry my link hould have been this
www.space.com...
sorry for the confusion this is the paraagraph
Nuke or meteor?

The International Monitoring System is a developing worldwide network of 321 monitoring stations that use various techniques to make sure no one violates the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty (CTBT), in which nations agree to ban all nuclear explosions.

Though the U.S. Senate has not ratified the signed treaty, many other nations have.

As part of the monitoring system, construction has begun on a global array of 60 infrasound listening devices. And about 100 stations using other techniques have been built.

But infrasound technology can also detect explosive volcanoes, meteorological events and even rocket launches and supersonic aircraft. It is therefore questionable how accurate it is in monitoring nuclear tests.

A pair of Dutch researchers got some surprising results when they set up a similar device. On a November night in 1999, a flash of light brightened the skies above northern Germany. In the Netherlands, Läslo Evers and Hein Haak detected the sonic boom associated with the explosion, but could not distinguish it from the expected signature of a nuclear explosion.

In January of this year, the researchers reported their results in the journal Geophysical Research Letters, suggesting that the devices might not be capable of distinguishing between a natural attack from space and a clandestine nuclear test.

Nonetheless, the worldwide monitoring plan moves forward.

Last month, a CTBT commission announced that the first infrasound station, in Germany, had been certified for use. The system was constructed deep in the Bavarian forest, which officials say will help cut down on wind noise that might fool the microphones. And each sensor is surrounded by a network of baffles to further block the wind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
as a result any UFO's would be heard.
-Juiel

new topics

top topics

join