It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Interview – Post Your Questions NOW

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ringels

These are pretty much the questions I'd like to know. Especially this one "Do you shapeshift"?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Is hillary clinton jealous of monica in anyway?
yeah ...and you should be concentrating on britney spears, since that is what you seem to be interested in...jesus, get a political life before opening your mouth.. at least try to sound intellectually capable of trying to carry on a disscussion about politics.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Senator Clinton,

I would like to know if you will help bring forth the much sought after UFO disclosure so many want to have happen?

Also what are your personal thoughts and or intuition about the controversial year 2012?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Just a small trivial question from me. So far the US has had a first lady, what will Bill be refered to as ? the first gentleman ?

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'm sure there will be hundreds of stupid names for him throughout the circus we're getting into.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by alaskan]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
ATS i think this is an accomplishment "if" it comes to fruiton but what are the motivations for interviewing these "candidate's" is it to "deny ignorance" or to position ATS as a more mainstream outlet to boost "membership".

I dont blame ats for this but c'mon. Politicians are Famous for saying anything to get them elected. And thanks to past performances in which politico's "say one thing to get elected, then do another, or nothing when in office" they are actually expected and allowed to do this, yet our "eternal hope" is to find one who is honest and "electable" (ron paul is not electable thanks to the banking intrests w run cnn/cnbc)

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Why does she want to rescind Bush's tax cuts, especially by reinstating the inheritance tax? It is money that has already been taxed and many people have to sell off their inheritance just to pay the taxes. They end up paying more than what they receive. How does taxing people to death boost the economy?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite.

Question-

"Why?"

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
My question is:

"Are you and hubby Bill going to return the stuff you guys stole from the White House if you make it back?"

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
My Question to Senator Clinton would be....

Sen. Clinton, all things considered, one does have to admit that few Presidents have had to face as much adversity in their term of office as President George W. Bush has experienced. Being an armchair quarterback with twenty-twenty hindsight has it's advantages and, so, President Bush has been thetarget for quite a bit of criticism -- some deserved and, perhaps, some not. In your opinion, Sen. Clinton, what things has President Bush done right?

[edit on 2/9/2008 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Senator Clinton.......... I am Australian............ what will be your position regarding our current military relationship?

Mungo

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
A question for Hillary??

okay, I'll bite.

New York State is about one of the most generous states when it comes to helping the poor I think. They have Medicaid, Child health plus, Healthy NY, Family Health Plus, and I admit, I am probably missing a few.
For the healthy NY plan, For a family in Oswego County to have coverage, with drug coverage included, the cheapest plan I see would cost $550.03 a month.
This program is for families that have income between $611/wk to around $1,100. Let's say that after taxes, that $611/wk comes down to around $450. Less the insurance under the program..around $140/week....that would leave around $310/week. After rent and food, this would leave less that $100 a week for the family to pay electricity, which would probably take half of that, possibly a car payment...which would probably take the rest...leaving alot of necessities unmet.

My questions are these, how would the healthcare program you are offering now be different than what NY State has now? There was article in the paper recently that stated that the residents in NY State, with incomes in the $30,000-$40,000 range are beginning to have major difficulty coming up with the funds for the healthcare now. Will those guidelines under you program be extended to help them? If they are, what will prevent the insurance companies from increasing their ceo's and upper management salaries an outrageous amount while also increasing the premiums just as bad....leaving a new group of "needy" for the government to adjust the guidelines to? Since, we all know, that the insurance companies will also create the need, so they can suck even more taxpayer money from the system?
And, when you fail to adjust those guidelines adequately, and then you force families to pay the money they really don't have for health insurance......and the family is faced with the option of giving up the shelter, or the food, or the electricity? Please remember, they have another option here.....the primary wage earner could also opt not to work, and well, the government will more than meet their needs through the public assistance programs! But, then.....for the government to coerce families like this for the purpose of leaving them so dependant on the government aide programs to me, seems to go against the very foundations that our country was founded on. and well, seems to be just a tad bit against the constitution..
Amoung all those needy families and individuals out there, how can a government who's prime objective is to treat everyone equal, decide who should live and who should die? Which is what you are doing if you take taxes from one struggling family to give aide to another struggling family....and by doing so the struggling family who decide not to help ends up with one of it's member laying in a bed, with a splint on her leg, going nuts because the doctor won't operate until she can come up with a few thousand to give him as a prepayment? Which, by the way, I think if it wasn't for the nice state senator in NY calling the doctor and having a talk, I would either be dead, or still laying in bed, hobbling on crutches, unable to walk!
Just how can you ensure that all those who need help, will fit into your guidelines and be helped? And if you can't, how can you dismiss the idea that it is unconstitutional not to help the ones you aren't?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A question for Sen. Clinton:

Senator Clinton, I would like to hear what you have to say about the North American Union. On the surface, an economic union, a hyper-free trade act, if you will, between Canada, Mexico and the United States might seem to be beneficial to all three nations. However, do you believe that such a union might not erode American sovereignty? Wouldn't more jobs be lost to Mexico, even if in the short term?

Again, Sen. Clinton, I am eager to hear you expound upon your position of such an undertaking.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Many of us here are of the belief that American presidents are not elected, they are chosen. How do react when you read possible predictions such as this?

Finally, we should say that in the recent Timeline 1 time-portal analysis, as per (7) above, we were told that George Bush does not remain in power - ceding the presidency to Hillary Clinton. We would like to say that you heard it here first... but you probably did not.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I wonder if she is a REPTILIAN??

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hillary. You are part of the Bilderberg group, and since it is illegal for government officials to meet in secret with power pushers without congressional or presidential blessing, how should we go about prosecuting you for selling America off to the highest of bidders? Also, since you people intent on murdering 80% of the worlds population for whatever reason, do you think it's about time that we rounded all of you up and held you to account for your crimes and treasonous actions in a court of law?

Thanks in advance for your lies.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
why do you find it difficult to think of non jews as being "Human"?.
Did you know that the presidential race of 2008 was going to end in a win for you back at the end of Bills tenure, is this why you and Bill sealed evidentiary documents relating to your activities until 2012?.
Why wont the evidence matter in 2012?.
Does working for the NWO mean more to you than working for the American Public?.
Did you and Bill discuss him taking the oath of office on the EAST side?.
Will you say why taking the oath on the East side was important when all but one president has taken it on the WEST?.
Why was the Father of Chelsea murdered while you and Bill were in office?.
What happened to his file that was locked in his cabinet that has evidence of your meddling in the WACO massacre?.
Is it true you ordered the massacre to happen?.
Why have more than 30 close friends and body guards died in suspicious circumstances and suicides since your political careers began.
Why do you think you can be a politician when you cannot be honest enough to be straight about the Oklahoma city bombing?.
How easy would you find it to pull the trigger on millions of "Non Human" people?.
Do you belive that Terry Yeakey should still recieve his Medal of Honour posthumously, and that his reports of the oklahoma city bombing being done from the inside should be investigated?.
Why do you think we the people should even TRUST someone like you?.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Dear Senator Clinton,

Since you are obviously walking hand in hand with AIPAC, how do you think you would be able to put the best interests of America first, since you are already pandering to the lobby group of a foreign country(which is illegal)?

If elected, will you feel the least bit bad about selling our infrastructure to foreign companies, and blending our sovereignty into a 3rd world quagmire called "The North American Union"?

Will the trail of bodies you and your wonderful husband left in your wake on the first go around be joined with a fresh group, or do you not foresee having any additional scandals?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Q) Why should we trust you and your husband since your husband slept with Monica and gave out tons of secrets, does this mean if you are the President he will give out loads more secrets?

Q) Why should we trust a woman that sat there loving on her husband when he was sleeping around in front of you? And when it went public you acted like he did nothing wrong and are still with him.

Q) What will happen if you are president and find your hubby in bed with your secretary? Will you declare war because your completely pissed off? We all saw your reaction with Monica already a few months ago that really killed all trust with you.

Q) Why do you act like a teenager and try to pick fights with Obama it seems to me that is just childish and no one wants a child in for president.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Senator Clinton:

You have expressed concern for the middle class, but thus far your campaign has not provided any new ideas or radical approaches for helping the middle class.

How do you react to eliminating the Income Tax for all people whose income is under USD$100,000 a year? Would you support such a plan in order to stimulate the economy of the USA and to bring relief to the middle class and the poor?

Surely the global corporations should be taxed more and taxed successfully rather than requiring so much of those who have so little?

A declaration of such a tax payers' Jubilee would definitely make you a more viable candidate in my opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join