It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Topics Website Gets Over 1 Million Visitors a Month

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Hehe, Gools, the other day I was bemused when I saw MI6 advertising here, I actually thought it was some kind of joke at first and clicked the link, it took me to the official MI6 website
Maybe one of us could infiltrate them and access those secret files, harrr.

Congratulations on the site's success to all involved. I wonder if it's thinkable to have a special A.T.S research fund if there was any spare profit made from the site? You know, to be able to buy a powerful telescope or other research tools (the site probably doesn't earn that much but maybe one day it might)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I thought I had some way out there ideas about the world and the multiverse it resides in, and it feels good to know I'm not the only one trying to make some sense of it all.
Things were getting a bit lonely around here for a while, cooped up in this tiny cranium of mine.
Just hope the powers that be don't decide to do an Iran on us and pull our plug.
Thanks and congrats. Long may you/we prosper.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
CONGRATS ATS!!!

Well deserved!

Here's to 10 Billion served!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
ATS Rules! Period.

Oops....wait....one line post

I am a relative newby here, but not to internet forums and blogs. Beyond the amazing and important content, the user interface is by far superior to anything I've encountered.

Partnering this with incredibly intellectual community and a crack staff has made it my #1 stop on the internet superhighway.

I was brought to site by chance, randomly searching for answers to questions of the tragic death of a close friend. ATS has given me those answers, and at the same time aroused more questions than I could have ever imagined.

Thank you ATS, all of you, and by you, I mean you.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's hard to build a website like this, and have lots of people with wildly varying opinions post their ideas on so many contentious topics in an atmosphere of relative civility.

I am glad to see that this site is increasingly getting the attention it deserves.

Keep up the good work

[edit on 2/7/08 by xmotex]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Nice job fellow ATSers! It seems we've generated some interesting content that brings in a million people per month.

Out of the about 5000 posters per month I think that's a pretty interesting ratio of visitors to posters (1/200 I believe).

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Slight modification... we can now say...

over one and a quarter million unique visitors

Yes... more than 1.25 million absolute unique visitors over the past 30 days.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
this site truly is far beyond any other, and im glad to be apart of it. i have gained much from being a member here, keeping an open mind, and learning how to always deny ignorance.

Keep up the good work everyone!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is the one website I've been told about relating to goverment conspiracies and the like. I had no idea the topics covered here were so diverse and almost literaly cover " Everything they didn't teach you in school" ( my favorite study ) and all the other things most people are scared to speak of or even try to believe, or understand. Many kudos to the team that put this together & the thousands of people who contribute their thoughts, feelings. knowledge, and extensive resources.
Much love and thanks to ATS! Never stop being what you are!

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Young minded old soul]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Congrats!!!!

I knew from my first visit to this site it was something special. It was special in the way that civillity is ruthlessly enforced. One need not worry about being personally attacked, but the idea/agenda can and will be challenged.

Where else can we learn about the Digital Ego? I love some of the other euphamisms here like "Partisan Knuckledragging". Great site guys, keep up the good work. Only problem i have here is that it's just addictive.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I love this site, come here every day, but this isn't real news, its a self released press release. Congrats on your user visits though, advertisements must be paying off.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join