It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified top secret document references the New World Order in 1970?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The National Security Archive has recently declassified a top secret document regarding conversations between the President of Indonesia, Nixon, and Kissinger.

In it, I found a curious reference to what may be the NWO. Suharto, the President of Indonesia at the time, goes on to specify how the government was specifically indoctrinating university students into the ideas of quote "the New Order."

So I was curious what you guys think of this.

Here's straight to the PDF:

www.gwu.edu...

And here's the page at the National Security Archive where it comes from:

www.gwu.edu...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hey, TA, good find. Suharto talks about indoctrination - which makes it seem more likely that the New Order mentioned is something along the lines of the NWO. Wonder what the "indoctrinaton" was about.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

Yep. When you think about all the statements Nixon made in reference to the NWO:

1967 - Richard Nixon writing in The CFR periodical Foreign Affairs Oct 1967 "....and to evolve regional approaches to development needs and to the evolution of a new world order."

and

1968 - October: In this edition of the CFR's Foreign Affairs is an article, "Asia After Vietnam," by Richard Nixon (CFR member 1961-1965), in which he writes of nations' disposition "to evolve regional approaches to development needs and to the evolution of a new world order."

and

1971 - Richard Nixon(CFR) quoted by James Reston(CFR) in Boston Herald Traveller May 21, ......"Aside from politics, Nixon would obviously like to preside over the creation of a new world order,....."

and

1972 - Pres Nixon's speech giving in Peking from UPI 2-25-72......."and the hope that each of us has to build a new world order....."
;

this document might seriously make one reconsider the frustration rants of Alex Jones.

What else could this document be talking about? I mean there it is, right there in our faces, from our own National Security Archive. A secret glimpse into how things really operate. If it is not understood that the NWO conspiracy against humanity is real, and not some myth or rumor, then I guess the disbeliever is going to have to take that up with the National Security Archive.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
interesting. reading that, it comes to mind what ´global economics´perhaps is all about.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
interesting, only because this, especially this, seems to lead up to the fullfillment of the prophecies made in the bible. world economics, this is only the beginning.

wait until they develope requirements.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Methuselah]

new topics

top topics

join