It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
alright i have a friend who watches his movies

but i never see anything he has done ever ( i don't think) used as proof to prove anything on ats

i never really see his name on here at all except for his movie add and the time someone said he is linked with this and that person

so whats up? what do you ATSers think about him?

it's just that i never see his name in the forums here, maybe i am not looking in the right ones?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I know Alex Jones..I live in Austin Tx. He is a good guy, hes passionate on the radio and sometimes gets a little over the top in my opinion. Meeting him at the grocery store he is somewhat shy and very humble. Hes not a jesuit nor is he bought off by the so called NWO.

Alex I would say is about 97% right on the mark..maybe more and it can all be verified if you go look for it in major reputable articles and documents and it lines up. He really doesnt enjoy what hes doing and would rather have never found out about all the corruption, tyranny, and horror that is coming regarding the NWO or whatever it is. Lets just say its darker than nazi germany.

If it came down to fighting a martial law scenario take over, I'd trust Alex with my life

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
For me, Alex was one of the starting points on the road to discovery for such topics.

His work is incredible and he has obviously pushed himself to the limit at times to complete his work.

He does tend to 'rant' a little and some here on ATS don't enjoy what he says due to it all being a bit 'one sided' but that, I feel, is partly the whole point of his work.

To distract you away from the blind nonsense we're fed on a daily routine.

You could say that it is Alex's 'shock and awe' method.

Another thing a lot of people don't realise or take into consideration is that without people like Alex and their work, a vast majority would possibly never even considered looking at alternative news and view points.

I have found his web site to be a gold mine of information from time to time and have used it for my ATS material on a few occasions.

I've seen all his videos and yes, he does get a little 'over the top' from time to time, but you can also see he's a bit awkward shouting out to crowds of people. I think that's good as it shows he's human too

A big
to Alex and may he continue what he does way above and beyond anything the NWO has planned.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
alright thanks for your input i will see what others say but it's good to hear that so far nobody thinks my friend is wasting his time and i can learn something too

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
You typically do not see much of Alex Jones on ATS because, as you will learn if you link to a Prison Planet article in the Breaking News section, many do not consider him to be a reputable source.

I personally like Alex Jones and listen to his show often. I have yet to see a story from him not reported somewhere that IS credible and verifiable. I have also never seen anyone totally debunk one of his films point by point. He is over the top and does rant which can really wear on your nerves, but if you believe as he does the "infowar" is the only solution I have ever seen presented on how to combat the NWO peacefully.

With anything I suggest checking out one of his films or listen to his show and draw your own conclusions.

new topics

top topics

join