It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Followed by Ufos for Sixty Minutes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I guess what I was trying to gauge was if two different people got the same feelings while it happened. I would guess your mother has not investigated this subject as you have. So I was wondering if different people would get the feeling of out of this world but it was no based on a previous conditioning. May be some force is in effect or our minds just know something is unearthly.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I would also like to mention that this experience triggered several other memories from through out my childhood that I couldnt understand, not saying that I understand it now, but I have a better idea of what they were. I have seen these things several times and didn't know it until then.

I remember lights would appear on the windows, in a very odd way. They werent normal lights, such as car lights or flash lights. It would start out the size of a pea and grow to the size of a soft ball in the split of a second. I also remember waking up in different parts of the house, crying and extremely scared...the fish I had won at the fair that day was dead, when it was still alive before I went to bed. So many other encounters, too.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lizard King
Now, at the time, my mother and I both agreed on what it was that we had seen that night. Just recently, when I tried to jog her memory, we came to an odd arguement. She says that she seen an actual shape to the craft, she said the craft was huge and looked like it was changeing shape with fire beneath it, toward the back end. She compared it to the Stealth bomber, just with fire and changeing shape, very low and very close to us. She says she doesnt remember anything about the 3 orange lights and that really, really frustrates me.

Wow... very interesting story! (I really appreciate how detailed you were in describing it too.
)

I have a question about your recollection and memory of it though. You said that you and your mother don't agree on everything happening the way it did now. But have you ever talked to your grandmother about it after that night? Has she ever mentioned it to you again?

It would be nice to see how many aspects or details all three of you agreed on..

-Mea

(Edited to fix smiley!)

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Yeah, I hadn't researched ufos until after that had happend. Never really gave them any thought.

I know what youre saying...you would have expected her to feel just like I did. I still dont understand why she was determined to get me out of the car. If she had felt like I did, she would have kept going, crying baby or not. She apologizes to this day.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

My grandmother said she had seen balls of light going all crazy above us, how close, I dont know. They were orange, if they were in unison like the ones I had seen, I dont know. Other than that, the light that came up to my window was the other thing that she saw.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Now that I come to think of it, what I had seen that night resembles what the mexican military had caught on their FLIR cameras, minus the blue flashing lights. They were invisible to the naked eye during the mexican military event, but they were visible to the naked eye when I had seen them.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I really enjoyed your story. I would have been very frightened if I had had the same happen to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Monteriano

Yeah.

If it happend again, I dont know how I would feel. I'm obviously still alive, so maybe there isnt anything to fear or maybe I just got lucky. Who knows?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join