It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can i post a picture of what might be a ufo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
BTW it's from google sky i honestly don't want to post it on google's site till someone else confirm's it is realy strange..

i looked up every known error google sky has from them picture's from the satelite that took them..

but this thing don't fit any any catagory of there known glitch's..

it's best way to decribe it is rectangle almos perfect with a circle in middle or a dent lol

and glow's..... diffenitaly not a star or anything..

but i ask before i post picture i dont want it in skunk work's lol
cause untill it is debunked by ats to be soemthign else i wanna call it a ufo lol
so can i post picture i got the shwo u what i think may be a ufo?
if u think it isnt u can delete the post lol

if it isnt a ufo im deleteign google sky cause it's messin with my little brain.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
post it
don't be shy

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
If you have what you believe is a picture that depicts a UFO....by all means post it here. As another member has stated..."Don't be shy". After all, by definition, a UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object. It's unidentified, it could be anything: a bird, a plane or, just maybe, "something really interesting.

There are people on ATS who are really quite good at determining whether something is "out of the ordinary".

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
ok lol ill post it only cause i never seen anythign liek it before in my life lol

ill post from far to close up shot

i think all the photo's are from nasa hubble or soemthign i got no idea but i think the goverment satleite's...

so this could be a goverment photo of a ufo.. it is unidetified atm so....

well i got no idea and im sleepy lol
BTW if u think it's possibly a ufo change topic to suit the picture's please mr.mod thank's

and finaly this thing what ever it is has to be huge.

like i said it's to far out to be a satilte.
and it's to big to be man made.
and best i can tell t;s not a nasa photo/bugg that i can tell.
i looked all over there forum's for known bug's and what they looked like.

nothing like this exist's int here forum's
i have the daa file for it allso if anyone woudl want to see for them self's

[edit on 4-2-2008 by beforetime]

[edit on 4-2-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think it could be another star... look at the image. You can see a band that runs all the way up and down the page.. it looks almost as if its a star and the band has distorted the light, because it looks to be the same width as the band.

edit to add: look further down the image from the object in question. There are 2 green blurs, similar to the bright one you pointed out. Those too fall into the same band as the bright white one. I fear this is only a bug as you previously thought. Keep hunting though, someone has to find definitive proof of aliens someday

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Ketzer22]

top topics

join