It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

I'm quite impressed, and that's very hard to do!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I had an angel (titan?) holding up the world in my 2nd Avatar.

The one I chose myself, before the one you see now, is this one:

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The person who chose your current avatar knows you quite well then.
Or they were influenced by your original pic.

Again, this is done on a subconscious level by all.

See the similarities between the two pics.

The box to the right, duck centre stage.

the feminine classyness of the cocktail glass wjhile you got the manly 'james bond' tumbler behind.

The shape of the cocktail glass matches the V shape on the front corner of the box duckster is leaning on.
The colour of the box next to cocktail glass is close to the colours of the box duckster leans on.

Whoever chose our current is well known by you and must have known you when you had your original on display.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

Aww, come on! Let's please stay on topic about avatar symbolism. We don't want to overwhelm the OP, now do we? Peace out.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hi, Extra! I was referred to this thread by another ATSer. Let's have fun!
Thanks,
Desert

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Cooooooooollll!!

Ok...Now you're FREAKIN me out lolol

Trep...TRep?...TREPPPP!!!!! Where are youuuuuuuuuuuu??!?

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

The vast expanse, a place to open your mind and feel free.
Nothing exists yet, you are everywhere, constantly doing your daily business like the flowing sands of time.

The sun sets and you're nearly home, knowing that you've made it through another day and now you have some precious time to yourself.

You know you have strong, good connections with those that matter as they're always there to help and support you.

You know the road is long and hazardous yet you walk it freely. Aware of what could be, but prepared for what may come, good or bad.

Your stable mind sets about its daily grind with the knowledge that what you do, you do well and soon the time for rest will come again.

Your personal questions are as numerous as the stars and you seek ginite answers to all your riddles.

The nomad in you likes to be seen but your not one for the limelight. you do your part and that is enough. Satisfaction from taking part rather than winning. Winning is the surprise bonus and is of far more value to you than the prize itself.

your "set in stone" beliefs give you strength. You follow your own heart far further than any stories a teller may tell.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

You could also say that the cocktail glass is the suit jacket the duckster is wearing.

The V shape of the lapels leading out to the wide 'brim of the shoulders..

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I love it! Thanks, Extra!
Yes, it fits.
See, Jen, he said my mind was stable!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert

See, Jen, he said my mind was stable!

Far be it from me honey to EVER call another woman unstable

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is a great thread.

What does mine say about me?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
May i please get a reading also?Thanks.
I am not the girl in the picture

[edit on 3-2-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

You like to know what's going on all around you, but you enjoy your privacy more than allowing others to know who and where you are.

You keep things simple. No need for loads of flash gear to advertise your presence and to look good. Your strength is your ability to blend in and observe and not to draw attention to yourself.

You may be inclined to want to answer questions, make it look as though you're attempting to answer, but are quite happy to let others jump in and do the answering. Not because you're afraid to speak , but more to do with wanting to know others opinions so you can learn from it and further strengthen your own thoughts or maybe even better your previous answer.

You meet your goals as you set the bar at a comfortable height. No point in jumping if you can't clear the top.

Natural health makes a difference.

You carry the weight of the world easily but are more than ready to step down and take a break whenever you feel the need and you're not worried about what else happens whilst you take time out.
You'll get around to fixing things in your own good time.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Howzabout me oh mighty avatar reader?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

That's pretty good. How do you come up with all this? I mean........ other than stalking us all.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I was a little bit sceptical of your ability to 'read' avatars, but i am most impressed.

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
There is no trick or scam or web site i refer to.

The best way i can describe it is years of practice of understanding humanity mixed in with a little bit of psychology, blended with a natural ability to 'connect' to things.

Some of you may have seen the remote viewing thread, if not, here it is You'll notice how far off a lot of us really were, Yet we all drew similarities.

Now please be aware of a similar thread that started a few days before this one, to which I have not used as reference and have had to unfortunately turn down the OP's request of a 'reading' here due to my pre-knowledge of what he wrote in his very nice thread

Now, this is the thread that started this one. Please take a moment to read it and you'll see how I do NOT use astrology or any other use of physically divining except for the pure observance of your chosen avatars and its association.

Psychologists use a similar method to determine the state of childrens minds through the pictures they draw. We've all seenthe films where some cooky kid draws fire, brimstone, and dead people. Rose Red by Stephen King is one example. Well, that is basically what i do, read the avatars.

I used to do this before but whilst chatting to people on a popular chat server I would get feelings, thoughts and images of who they are, what they look like and sometimes the room they're sitting in.

Regarding spirituality, i was once told I was supposed to have been and Egyptian priest in a past life (yeah right, want some money do you?) Another person told me I had an old wise man covered in tattoos walking with me wherever I went (seemed more plausible than being an egyptian priest, but anything is possible).

I have had several very interesting things regarding UFO's (whatever they truly are) happen to me over my lifetime, including being asked to help. It seems the knowledge of how humans live and think is more important than 'what we're made of'. My search for life experiences has led me down many roadsand brought me to this point with some kind of ability to read into stuff.

Some have called me an Empath.

Empath is a term coming into common usage to refer to a person with a feeling expanded sensitivity or clairsentience.

en.wikipedia.org...

Clairvoyance (from 17th century French clair meaning "clear" and voyant meaning "seeing") is the purported ability to gain information about an object, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses,[1][2] a form of extra-sensory perception. A person said to have the ability of clairvoyance is referred to as a clairvoyant.

Claims for the existence of paranormal psychic abilities such as clairvoyance are highly controversial. Parapsychology explores this possibility, but no evidence for such paranormal phenomena is accepted by the scientific community.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, if clairvoyance is highly controversial, what have I done here with you all and how have I done it, as to me clairvoyance is the ONLY way i've been able to do it, but my understanding of human behaviour is a big help too.

So i hope this answers some of your questions. I'm not hiding anything and would prefer to talk about this subject here on ATS as this is one of the best places to do it. The search for truth and all that.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

... "and I said, what about breakfast at Tiffany's"...

Diamonds and pearls.
Refinement. The idea of the good things in life

Does make you wonder. Wondering and pondering over your questions. Not getting the exact answers, just more questions. Torn between what you have imagined and who you really are.

Some things seem so far out of reach yet you wonder "why can't it be me too?"

Fitting in is never easy, rebelion is far easier, mildly satisfying and way more fun.

Well spoken, good manners, unspoken respect, caring and understanding yet tinged with a few small, and not very important, doubts.

Day dreaming helps, big time. It's an escape, it's needed. Helps to put things into aspect.

Seek and ye shall find, as they say...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Ok Mr. dude man, lets see what you can tell about me!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Oooh, a new gadget, break it apart, how does it work, what makes it tick?
What's it made of, how was the material made? Ah yes of course, string theory on a micro-molecular level beyond modern understanding.

Truth hurts, yet it's truth we all seek, none seek as hard as you do. always breaking things down to their ultimate meaning. Gaining knowledge on how and why is important in your quest.

But you gotta be good with your hands too, no point in having the questions when you can't go out and be involved in the field. Can't grow crops by thinking about it..

Science, weird science, brain food. Every part looked at is one step closer.
The swirling liquid in a cup offers just as many possibilities as the stars.

Computerized, miniaturized, scrutinized.. A moment of clarity.

It's so frustrating. Makes you fight harder to get to the point of it all. Throw a spanner in the works, that'll upset them all... and you know how..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join