It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrifice of Freedom and Liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why is it that some Americans think they have to give up their freedom and liberty for what are lies, deception, phoney WOT everybodies out to get them. And why is it that some so called American Patriots feel that they have to support a corrupt Goverment and aid and abett them in their actions.

Some people seem to want to others to think for them that they dont have to make decissions and it can be left to those in charge be they Police Officers, Goverment officials or even lay people. Why do such people think that they and their fellow countrymen have to give up their rights for what is corporate greed and nothing else. That they are happy to believe the lies that they are told and further more seek to control the thoughts of others around them.

This whole process of we have to give up freedom and liberty because of the WOT, why when its the rich and powerful who propagate these wars, make money from them and it is the little people that suffer and die while they propser. They do not loose their freedoms and liberty, no they are protected by the system that should be there fall all but it is not, it is just there for them.

Its all a lie and its about attacking people who try and fight the system to shout them down, to make it appear that such individuals are unpatriotic, to deny them their right to free speech, the brain dead have taken other and like the automatons that they are they now seek to impose their will on all citizens.

But we all know the WOT is bogus, a means to propogate war, to extend America's military conquest of the Planet, all this is set out in PNAC and what it really means is that we the Goverment want to rule the world and we dont want anyone contesting that here at home. The whole ME issue is about providing forward military basis for future conflicts, the Goverments actions have fermented hatred against the US and its citizens but the lie that is told that we need to spread freedom and democracy. Well they are not doing either, what they are doing is murdering, torturing, robbing and incarcerating people who never were and never will be a threat to the US or its people.

But the implication for the people of America is obvious, more money spent on the military and war at the expense of all else, massive proffits made by companies hand picked by the Goverment, corruption at every level. For the American people its going to mean the re introduction of the draft, more hardship, marshall law, Patriot replacing the constitution and all the rest of it. But of course the nay sayers will say its all crap, of corse they will, all those who are part of the system will always do that, they have to because they support such actions and think its great.

Well not its not, it means great suffering in store for the American people, because the aforementioned dont give a crap about you, they will rob, you, incarserate you, dehumanise you, rob you take away your rights, freedom and liberty and then they will say it had to be done becasue it for the best interest of the country. No what they mean is its in the best interest of the few who are running the show and you are just cannon fodder.

But what does all this mean, it means that the Fascists and their spineless supporters are now running the show, a show thats going to have a very bad ending. Right now people all over America are suffering because of these policies and actions and its going to get worse alot worse before it gets better. Remember rules are made to be broken, so challenge the fascist pigs in uniforms, challenge the Politicians and any one else who you think that may be robbing you of what you hold dear.

Form yourselves into action and support groups all over the US, work together and stage demonstrations on the WOT, Patriot and any other matter that you hold as important, think of your children and the future that they will have, do you want them to spend it in camps or fighting foreign wars for the rich and powerful.

Remember all those who wear uniforms, politicians, bankers and their ilk are not your friends, they are the enemy within, not some rag head in a cave somewhere in the ME. You have a choice, you can live in a free society or you can live under the heal of a dictator and a despot regime its up to you the people to do something about it because if you dont there are others who will. Do you wish to see your country destroyed, divided, occupide by foreign forces, think it cannot happen, it wont happen. well there are many who have siad it will never happen to them yet history is replete with such events.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

And why is it that some so called American Patriots feel that they have to support a corrupt Goverment and aid and abett them in their actions.

Why is it you think that your opinion is more valid then mine?

That they are happy to believe the lies that they are told and further more seek to control the thoughts of others around them.

How is it that you want us to believe that everyone is lying and only you are telling the truth? How does that make any sense?

the little people that suffer and die while they propser

What little people? Who is it that prospers? (That is what you meant isn't it, prosper?)

ts all a lie and its about attacking people who try and fight the system to shout them down

Who is being attacked? Who is fighting the system? Who is being shouted down? Are you fighting the system by typing on your keyboard?

the brain dead have taken other

How can the "Brain Dead" take over? (You did mean over?) How can someone that is "Brain Dead" possibly take over someone with all the answers? Aren't you far too intelligent for that?

But we all know the WOT is bogus, a means to propogate war

Who is we? (You meant propagate right?)

we the Goverment

Are you with the government or not? Confusing.

what they are doing is murdering, torturing, robbing and incarcerating people who never were and never will be a threat to the US or its people.

Proof?

For the American people its going to mean the re introduction of the draft, more hardship, marshall law, Patriot replacing the constitution and all the rest of it. But of course the nay sayers will say its all crap, of corse they will

But you are going to set all of us straight aren't you? You will tell us all how stupid we are and how smart you are. (You did mean "marshal" and "course" didn't you?)

Right now people all over America are suffering because of these policies and actions and its going to get worse alot worse before it gets better

Proof? Or do we just continue to take your word for it?

do you want them to spend it in camps or fighting foreign wars for the rich and powerful.

What camps? Like in Earnest goes to camp?

Remember all those who wear uniforms, politicians, bankers and their ilk are not your friends, they are the enemy within

That is a quote from "Mein Kampf" isn't it?

not some rag head

How is such an enlightened and intelligent person doing using prejudicial and bigoted terms?

its up to you the people to do something about it because if you dont there are others who will

Well great, If there are others that will than I can go back to watching the Superbowl and relax.

Maybe if you clarify your position and tell us why it is you expect us to believe that you have the truth, that you are correct and all the rest of the world is wrong. Perhaps explain how that is not ridiculous...

Semper

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Semper, whats the point of discussing anything with you when you are part of the system, you believe the lies, you believe people should have to sacrifice their freedom and liberty in the name of the bogus WOT.
And because you are part of the system you are blinded by the realiy of whats really going on. I could have bet money that you would be one of the first to respond to this thread.

For a start Americans on the whole dont even know whats going on in the world or what is done in their name, they dont travel, they have a totally controlled media so for the masses their version of world events is what Fox news gives them.

And again people such as you dont want to acknowledge the truth becasue you support the corrupt regime that runs the US, you do not condem the actions of your Goverment do you, no as I said your part of the program so I would not expect anything different from you and as usual you think I dont have a right to comment on the actions of thr US but its ok for you to have your say.

Well your not going to keep me quite with all your I'm anti American crap, because thats just what you want is it not, a complient people,so you can stomp all over them and give you the respect that you dont deserve.

As a Police Officer your job is to protect and serve not to be a tool for politicians to use to control the people.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
WOW...

Not only do you know more than me. (Or at least you say you do, jury is still out)

But apparently I have needed you for the past 22 years to tell me what my job is... Gee thanks mister...

You of course failed to answer any of the questions put to you, that is typical, all pomp and circumstance and no substance. At least not enough to answer questions..

But I shall endeavor anyway. (I'm stubborn like that being a tool for the system and all)

Who is exactly trying to silence you?

How is it that you know more about what is going on in the world than any other American?

Your qualifications please... Have you lived in as many countries as I have? Have you even visited as many as I have lived in?

Just looking for the qualifications you obviously have to make such judgments about the rest of the American People.

Now at first you say I don't know the truth, that I am blind and part of the system, then you go on to say I don't want to acknowledge the truth. Now which is it Sir? Am I ignorant or just plain ol' stubborn?

I never once said you were Anti-America, Anti-German or Anti-Sweet Peas (Which are delicious by the way)
Yet you say I am trying to keep you quiet with my "Your anti-American crap"... Interesting, confusing, but still interesting....

But all in all you have been very educational to me and I really appreciate it. Think of it, after all these years, I finally know what my job is... One has to wonder how I got along without you?

Just remember, if you keep repeating word for word from the Communist Manifesto and insisting that those that don't agree with you are wrong, someone just may, just a chance now, but they may begin to think your not on the level with all of this help and advice you have offered so freely...

Semper

top topics

join