It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A subliminal influencing video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
OK, this isn't a conspiracy, but I didn't know where to put it. This video is not a documentary, but rather, my attempt at creating a subliminal mind control video. Quality of YouTube is too poor for the the video, so I posted it here.

Tell me: does it work? What do you think/feel after seeing it? I am not telling what it is INTENDED to do; it will undermine its purpose.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here's the deal: THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!

Now, it is preferable, if not mandatory, to watch it full-screen, and not recommended if you have photosensitive epilepsy.

Post your replies. Do you have and STRONG urges and temptations after watching it? If about 3-7 days I will tell you what it is SUPPOSED to do.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I got agitated. What exactky is it supposed to do? Am I going to go round clucking like a chicken now? :O

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I seemed to see a dancing girl in it.. it was crazy though. I hope you get the results you want.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
OK, time to reveal the intention of this video...

WARNING! If you haven't seen this video, go back NOW!!! It will undermine its purpose!!!

FINAL CHANCE TO GO BACK AND WATCH IT!!!!!

OK, to you've made it. Don't say you haven't been warned. I will now reveal that the subliminal message hidden in this video was "Drink Vodka, Vodka is cool." Anyone drink Vodka or some other form of alcohol, or had a temptation to do so?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Hah! I read your belated spoiler to this subliminal video and I’m not taking any chances for my malleable mind to start drinking vodka either. Nah!
:w:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

BUT YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON ALL THE FUN!!!

new topics

top topics

join