It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this is True, It Makes Yellowstone and

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I found this message on another Board, and thought it was
interesting.

WARNING!
The information in the linked article is of the sort that could
cause one to be overwhelmed by fear. I do not want to cause
that and I feel like I need to apologize for even posting this,
but it needs to be looked at. As you read, the scope of the
thing will slowly hit you.

The water shortage makes for some dim potentials. DOES
ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS????

www.theamericannightmare.org...

THE GREAT ABYSS
THE LORD'S GREAT LAKE OF FIRE
AN ENTIRE CONTINENT BURNING
THE VERY CONCEPT OF HELL

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THE U.S GOVERNMENT HAS HAD ITS MILITARY, ITS BEST EXPERTS, SCIENTISTS FROM AMERICA'S BEST UNIVERSITIES, AS WELL AS EXPERTS FROM THE CHEVRON OIL COMPANY, EXAMINE WHAT YOU
ARE ABOUT TO READ, AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAS BEEN ABLE TO DISPROVE ANY PART OF IT !! THEY KNOW IT'S TRUE, BUT THERE'S NO SOLUTION, SO THEY DON'T DARE TELL YOU !!

Read the rest at above link.

and then go on to read about Centralia, PA at:

www.theamericannightmare.org...

and watch this video about the town that was burnt off the map! What are the big oil companies doing to our country?

www.youtube.com...

Susanna

[edit on 2-2-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This isn't really a conspiracy in a religion, it should really be in Fragile Earth or predictions. Also the caps in the title shouldn't be like that, as it's considered shouting online.

As for the article, which you didn't really say what you thought about it, doesn't seem the best I've seen. I don't know all that much about how oil wells and gas wells work, but the idea that all of America is linked, and could all be ignited in the space of a few hours seems to me quite ludicrous. I'm not sure where the writers of that article feel the water will go, since i think aquifers are closer to the surface mainly, and if it goes downwards, why didn't the oil/gas? IIRC where it is found is usually pretty well sealed, not that porous, otherwise it wouldn't accumulate.

Also, America isn't a completely solid landmass. Gas and oil needs Sedimentary rock to form, and a few million years at that. The entire west coast has a lot of Igneous rock, since it's on the Ring of fire, so not much fossil fuel there.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This article has a lot of negative energy in it.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Looks like a religious fanatic website to me. The article doesn't look very credible to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Caps Ana personally turn me off immediately. That's just me. If their is something of substance to note or qoute that should not be necessary.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I'll be sure to use lower case. Maybe I should post this on a different board. I'll check around and see.

AnaA

[edit on 2-2-2008 by AnabelleA]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnabelleA
I found this message on another Board, and thought it was
interesting.

Well, it's not true .....

But those who set up such websites are nasty, evil people ....

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Vince Diehl (BANDS)

While I am not a nasty evil person as claimed by "someone" on this board,

I am the author of the Great Abyss article that is being discussed, and I am willing to debate its accuracy with just anyone who cares to step up to the plate.

Here on this board, or just any place anyone would care to debate it.

Vince Diehl (BANDS)

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BANDS

Is there any mainstream references to this problem anywhere I can read to get a balanced view on the subject please ?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What nasty, evil people.

The Article was in Smithsonion Magazine!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Centralia Fire

Take your pick of what you think is credible.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The common sense science is there.

The only real opposition to what I have written is the U.S. Government.

And they simply refuse to comment.

Vince Diehl (BANDS)

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Yes, I believe the link for the Smithsonian is right on their page, somewhere near the end. Even their article sounds sensational, but it has to be true.

AnaA

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm not that clued up on the subject but it made a bit of interesting reading.
I will be following the thread, if not commenting, I certainly have no opinion at all at the moment.

Just one observation; stop the bitching and debate the detail.
No-one has discussed the pro's or con's of it all as of yet.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The science and logic of it is clearly spelled out in my article.

Vince Diehl (BANDS)

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post
by Freeborn

The page about the U.S. being perched on a giant reserve having many different interconnected parts could be an explanation for the strange gas odor across New York City. Are they claiming hell's on earth?

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nah, that just Jersey in an east wind. Rofl.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It's not true because the majority of the bedrock underlying N America is not oil bearing shale and the various small parts of the continent that do have oil and gas reserves are in no way connected. There's really nothing else to say unless someone can produced geological evidence to the contrary.

The Hugoton-Panhandle Natural Gas Reserve does exist but in SW Kansas and the Texas and Oklahoma panhandles. It covers an area around 275 miles long and from 8 to 57 miles wide.

To suggest otherwise is disingenuous scaremongering.

And if you're worried about underground coal fires, there are much bigger ones than that under Centralia

www.eoearth.org...

Oddly enough, despite all these fire - some natural - hell has yet to open up and swallow up a continent

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnabelleA
reply to post by OhZone

Yes, I believe the link for the Smithsonian is right on their page, somewhere near the end. Even their article sounds sensational, but it has to be true.

AnaA

I read the Smithsonian article but I missed the part about the natural gas reserves being in danger of blowing up North America as predicted in the bible. Can you please point me toward where in the article it talks about that? Thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This slow burning coal will burn for 1000 years ? well if thats the case must be a real slow burn...bit like the US economy but seriously I would doubt this is anything to be concerned about.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join