It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy of extremists, their ideals are as powerful as yours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The people in the world like the bible camp sort, what ever religion they are, extremist Muslim, Jew etc...... they all have faith in their beliefs as completely true, completely and utterly true, their faith is what is I guess pushes them on to do what they do, to make them believe in what they believe….

I hear countless Christians and other religious and theistic people on ATS as well as people I meet, who say faith is all that maters, it's the faith, the belief in god that makes it true......

So what I don't understand is why Christians like yourselves or just generally people who have faith in a god of some sort, why do you think extremists are wrong at all about what they believe in compared to what you believe in.....?

If an extremist Christian like the women from the bible camp, believes in the same exact Christian god as you, accepts Jesus as well as you, etc, what makes what they believe in, less true about the bible, then what you believe in....... ?

Or for that matter, any Muslims on ATS...what makes the kind of 9/11 type extremist Muslims in what they believe to be true about the Qu’ran wrong compared to what you believe in according to the Qu’ran......

Both you and the extremists what ever religion you hold to, both believe in god through faith, what makes you right about your religion compared to what they believe.....

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This seems to be a waist of a thread…

join