It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Crime Reporter Solves Natalee Holloway Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've just been watching Dutch news on television, in which an announcement was made that a famous crime reporter (Peter R. de Vries) has solved the Holloway case.

Not so long ago Peter R. de Vries, Joran van der Sloot (former suspect of Holloway) and parents appeared on a late night show. Right after the show, Joran van der Sloot tossed wine in the face of the reporter.

De Vries has been investigating the Holloway case for over two years as part of his television show. With an undercover camera he supposedly recorded Joran van der Sloot admitting to have murdered Holloway during her holiday on Aruba.

De Vries invited Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, to come to Holland for his crime investigation show that will be aired this Sunday.

I've always believed this Van der Sloot is in some way involved in the disappearance of Holloway. Hopefully De Vries will provide the evidence and Van der Sloot will be brought to court!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Incredible! Now, where did you see this advertised? I'm asking because every time i see a "breakthru" in this case, it just more of the same.

Greta and her panel on Faux? I hope not. As much as i like her (and i do)
she's one to bait you into watching the latest, and its always the same.

If you're in Holland, you would have no idea of the showing here in the states, i understand that.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Here's a report on ABC news.com with a little more info.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
If you're in Holland, you would have no idea of the showing here in the states, i understand that.

I am in Holland and Peter R. de Vries is well known in this small country for solving homicide cases that criminal investigation teams couldn't solve.

He supposedly went to Aruba to research the case and has has an interview with Joran van der Sloot (who studies in Holland now) and like I said, he confessed that he murdered her, which de Vries recorded with his hidden camera.

De Vries then told this to the Dutch media and on Sunday during De Vries's television show the movie will be shown to public.

God bless there's no such a thing as Faux here

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well, it does look like its been solved!

Sometimes an expert working in the background is better than those closest to the case.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I believe the program revealing the investigator's evidence is on tonight in Holland. I hope they have more than this kid bragging about doing it. He's already covering his butt by saying he was lying. I hope he told them where the body is and that it's recoverable with the evidence needed to convict.

I just don't see how they can get excited about a mere confession from some stupid kid bragging to another person. That is probably not enough to convict him if he has a half-way decent defense attorney. There must be more. At least, I hope so.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If this story on Drudge is accurate, the Van der Sloot scumbag has admitted to recruiting a friend to dump her body in the ocean.

abcnews.go.com...

edit: Sorry, Kattrax....I see you already posted this.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by lw2525]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It's Over for Van Der Sloot: Case Closed

Remember these guys? Please Explain this: Step Father Molestation Link

Here's the thread: ATS Thread on the Holloway Stepfather Molestation Story

new topics

top topics

join