It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Are we on the horizon of disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I know there has been threads on this before but the answer that i, and i am sure most of you, have been looking for has not been addressed. We are a collective consciousness and this is found in the way we discover. Every time that a invention or discovery is made it is found or been worked on by other people around the world at the same time, although completely separate. Such as, the plane, the car, space programs, the round earth theory, and many others. This is true in the ufo arena too. flying discs were not seen at a large level until one man, a pilot i forget his name, say something like a "saucer skipping across the sky". Once this happened a pandemic of sightings were published from then on.

My question to you all is; do you feel now, more than ever before, that disclosure is on the horizon and imminent? Not like you did a year ago or after you say the nasa tether incident but now, in your bones like its an inherent human truth? I feel this and i am just wondering if any other of you in this collective consciousness are feeling the same thing? If you are please post an let it be known that you are feeling imminent disclosure/contact is coming?

Do you feel it too?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
No, and I personally don't really get all the talk about us being 'on the verge'.

I answered why at least I don't think we are in this thread:

Why the Gov't will NEVER confirm the existence of e.t. life

I don't think we are on the verge, and I don't see why it's continually brought up that we might be.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
i appreciate your opinion but i really wasn't talking about government involved disclosure but rather pure alien contact or an event with enough substantiated evidence that shows alien, or otherworldly life, as unavoidably true.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Blue Book was it....since then I guess that disclosure has gotten further and further from occuring. We get teased every now and then with things like "The Disclosure Project" and Bill Clinton claiming he wanted to know if Aliens existed just before he got elected.

Its quite probable that they are etheric entities of some kind and hence the reason they can never be disclosed due to the religious impact on society. Imagine if they turned out to be Demonic Entities and to reveal their existance would mean billions of religious nuts going to war. Damned if they do reveal the truth and we damn them because they don't.

I strongly suspect with 20+ years of interest in the subject that they are not physically existant in our dimension but this does not mean they are Demonic. Its possible they vibrate at a different frequency to us and our dimension and this gives the appearance of gravitical manipulation with their craft. When in fact they "phase" shift from our vibrational range and are no longer bound by our gravitational pull but other fields that pull them away from our Planet.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Firstly, thank you for your informed reply. Personally, i do not think, nor believe, in the christian idea of demons. I belive in eveil yes, but not complete evil personified in an entity. With that being said, i do not believe that aliens are evil.
Also, most all alien encounters that i have studied,(i only have 13 years exp. in this field), most of the encounters portray the aliens as beings that want to help humanity rather than make it more evil. Again, i must state that i am in no way religious, so therefore i can not say they are demons. I have thought that before, when i was religious, but it didn't make sense to me either.

In regards to blue book, i believe anything coming from the government that is openly given to the public is complete and utter dis info. I wish it was not but there are to many fantastic cases that they call swamp gas or something else stupid, and then threaten all of the witnesses to not divulge what they know.
sorry for this but screw the government and their take on ufo's because it is in their interest to hide. In accordance to religion, well, i will plead the fifth on how i feel about that as to not offend others, since i care about all humans, regardless of their beliefs.

thanks for you post and opinions!!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I personally feel that contact is already here, only we have to learn to look for them – once again with open-mindedness and no fear. Only then when we have learned to overcome our initial perception of what is ‘normal’ to us are we able to handle the truth about ‘their’ existence as well as ours. As for disclosure, it takes a sincere collaboration between both parties – those in the ‘know’ and those willing to know the truth – to make any reality possible. How disclosure will be done is another topic to discuss.

top topics

join