It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Steorn was a hoax after all

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Hmm, another person saying hoax with absolutely no evidence. How unusual. Yes Steorn is still around, as there forums are still very active.

Let me ask you, where is the exact evidence which lends support that Steorn perpetrated a hoax? Anyone?

Technically, there are not a hoax yet. But, in reality, no one has ever demonstrated a violation of the laws of thermodynamics, and therefore I can say with 100% confidence that Steorn is as hoax.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeuZZ...That would be violating the very foundation of modern physics.

Which quantum mechanics is beginning to tell us happens all the time.

If we pride ourselves (as humans) on our ability to learn, to assimilate information, why then, do we immediately discount any information that contradicts what we have previously learned? We are not infallible, this is proven every day, and has been since our time began. Yet, most still have trouble accepting that maybe, just maybe, we don't have it all figured out.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Firstly I apologise for bumping this quite old thread, however it is relevant.

I have frequented the Steorn public forum since it's inseption, back in 2006, and I signed NDAs to be part of the Private developers club, and the Knowledge Base.

Just recently Steorn stated that they would be launching their Orbo tech before the end of 2009. At this point several members of the public forum at www.Steorn.com were banned, and made their own imitation forum over at www.moletrap.co.uk/forum This I frequent too.

early this week, the Steorn public forum was closed down, everyone was banned, and all threads deleted, and only one thread exists now, which states that the forum is closed, but that it will reopen again soon, when Orbo is launched.

There's nothing currently new on the Steorn home page, but the moletrap forum has enough updates to keep interested people informed.

For what it's worth, I do think that they have found some way of tapping a previously unknown energy source, linked to magnetism, and that they will demonstrate over unity devices in their upcoming launch/demo.

I'm sure a lot of you on here will be interested to hear that Steorn are not dead, and that they plan to launch free energy technology before year end.

Thanks for listening

C

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Hmm, another person saying hoax with absolutely no evidence.

You have some chutzpah, dude. There is no evidence that the Steorn machines work (as they can't, actually), and that's equal to a hoax.

Oh yeah, and running a half-@ss blog does not a prove make.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by buddhasystem]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

they "can't" work - you're certain of that are you?

I suspect that you're just assuming they can't based on what you were taught at school. Have you actually done any research into 'free energy' machines or Magnetic Motors? If so you'll realise that there are actually ways to 'trick' the law of CoE, and gain energy.

Steorn plan to launch before end of 2009 - only a few weeks to wait and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The sun's energy is not free, it comes at a cost, the cost is the fuel the sun uses to create that energy. I doubt there is anything in the known universe that is "without cost", therefore there is no such thing as free. It's all relative.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crastney
reply to post by buddhasystem

they "can't" work - you're certain of that are you?

I suspect that you're just assuming they can't based on what you were taught at school.

...and then in college, and then in graduate school, complete with theoretical and experimental work.

Have you actually done any research into 'free energy' machines or Magnetic Motors?

Reading pompous bullcr@p hardly qualifies as research, but yeah, I've done some of that.

If so you'll realise that there are actually ways to 'trick' the law of CoE, and gain energy.

Thing is, you can't "trick" physics laws. I'm sorry you don't understand that.

Steorn plan to launch before end of 2009 - only a few weeks to wait and see what happens.

Please don't hold your breath.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Crastney
If so you'll realise that there are actually ways to 'trick' the law of CoE, and gain energy.

Thing is, you can't "trick" physics laws. I'm sorry you don't understand that.

thing is, most people just don't get this whole "free" energy concept.
the second law of thermodynamics, which is often quoted when trying to "debunk" these devices is referring to CLOSED energy systems only. most "free energy" devices are not closed systems any more than solar panels for example, they just convert one kind of energy to another, like light>electricity, kinetic>electricity, or in this case, vacuum/zero-point/radiant/orgone/scalar/whatever-you-wanna-call-it-energy>electricity.

sure, they're not really "free" energy devices, we're just calling them that way because:

1) they're cheap
2) we haven't thought of a better name and now we kind of got used to this one.

they're not perpetual machines or anything like that.
i'm sorry people don't understand this.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crastney

So 6 1/2 years later we are still waiting!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I swear, forums have been the best thing for calling out the claims and promises free energy scammers have made over the years.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join