It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone a Radiohead Fan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I find it really awesome they released In Rainbows free for up to 3 months! Don't know why I didn't download it.

Their music is so diverse, yet almost every song is great. It's funny that every youtube video on Radiohead has cult like positive feedback. Even the B-sides are great.

The really old music I'm not so much into, when they were called On A Friday. Happy Song lol, never heard anything else like it from Radiohead. It is hard to believe it was them.

Happy Song

Scotch Mist

Where are the Radioheads out there?

Post your favorite song!

[edit on 29/1/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am a new RADIOHEAD fan. A brother of mine gave me a copy of 'PABLO HONEY', a CD of theirs from 1992, for a present this last Christmas. I love the CD and have been listening to more of their music every chance I get. This one song of theirs from Pablo Honey I really like: 'Creep.' The whole CD is great, though. That is my favorite song from the CD, though.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Thought I would throw in Creep. This seems to be the song that either brings many into Radiohead, or the only song they like from Radiohead.

: )

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yep, Creep was a big radio hit.

I listened to Pablo Honey CD quite a lot from when it came out. I really miss that time of music, lots of great bands and sounds ... then, I just didn't care too much for the way most music went.

I still listen to my older stuff, 90s, 80s ... some of the current bands have a sound I like, but not many.

In fact, I am pretty much out of the loop, you could list off current popular stuff and I would have next to no clue what you are talking about

I am disappointed Hum sold out their popular riff from their first album to Cadillac

Well, I will be stuck in those two decades, personally ... forever!

Bjork's music always speaks to me though

I really haven't listened to a lot of Radiohead's newer stuff, but, if it sticks to who they are, then I am sure I would

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

I learned about Bjork through Radiohead, but haven't been able to get into it. Apparently Tom Yorke really likes her music though. He did a cover for her song Unravel. Still I couldn't get into it.

Their music changes a lot from album to album. If it wasn't Tom Yorke singing you would swear it's a different band.

Personally I like just about all of it.

[edit on 4/2/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
every song is mind blasting but ive been listening to 1. CREEP! 2. Karma Police, and 3. Wolf at the Door

new topics

top topics

join