It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone a Computer Technician

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
When I graduate I am thinking of becoming a Computer Technician. Anyone here a Computer Technician? If so do you like your job? What are the ups and downs? Please tell me everything about it. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Anyways there is no money in it, unless you are a private consultant.

Even then jobs are hard to find.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
cool name isn't that the EBE's name

No, Indridcold is a name that the mothman gave himself when communicating to some people. (there could be many mothmen)

Look up about the Mothman, or watch 'Mothman Prophecies'. Its a very interesting story. One of which i am a believer.

i beleive EBE was the name given to the alien survivor of the rosewell crash. (although it does stand for Extraterristrial Biological Entity and thus another term for aliens). Klll is another well known alien name.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by DarkCircuit]

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by DarkCircuit]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
DarkCircuit, is this according to John Keel's book, or to the movie? I've been reading excerpts from the book and haven't noticed any necessary correlation between the Mothman and the EBE named Indrid Cold, except that they both happened in West Virginia around the same time.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I stand corrected! thats what i get for jumping in with facts without stopping to think about 'em first.

You are correct Condorcet, apollogies for the mis-information. I got my facts a little mixed up.

However, the movie does include Indrid cold, but not in the context that i put it.

new topics

top topics

join