It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer loose in Sicily?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Found this interesting article. In short a small Sicilian village have had many strange events occuring recently including electrical stuff exploding, and an unusual amount of fires breaking out. The village people have put this down to be Lucifer's work.

a multi-disciplinary team of experts armed with measuring devices has been examining the area for clues to the spontaneous combustion of washing machines, dishwashers, refrigerators, electricity meters and cables.
The most interesting part to note, is the fact they have been without electricity since the 4th January.

On Monday the affair took a new turn when a chair burst into flames. Then a fire started in a water pipe.
The village has also been evacuated whilst investigations take place.

I'm not entirley convinced that its Lucifer myself but i'm keeping an open mind! Maybe it's another entity altogether? anyone have any ideas or heard any similar stories that might shed some light on the subject?

Click here for the Article

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Tullio Martella, the regional civil defence chief, said the fires and blasts seemed to derive "from a dispersion of electrical energy, but the origin of the presumed dispersion has yet to be determined".

dispersion of electrical energy. could this be a sign of the pole shift? where is this town located?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
according to the article the town is called 'Caronia' which is on the north coast of 'Sicily

could this be a sign of the pole shift?

Interesting thought! you might be onto somthing there...

'

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by DarkCircuit]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hell ya he is loose in Sicily. Where the F-k else do you think he would be? Duh!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Check out www.cassiopaea.org... for some nice analysis of this event and other similar events, and a possible connection. There may be a "cycle" of these events, but that's just one possibility. Anyways read it and assess yourself

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
OMFG - please!!! What a load of bull#e.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
OMFG - please!!! What a load of carp.

Carp is good for you. They catch it around China I think.

Hey.. maybe you should read it first before screaming stuff? But in your case it's unlikely... so scream away.

Load of crap you say eh? Everything works in cycles. That is the nature of "time" which is not linear. Everything happens at the same time, and is in a cyclical nature. So I wouldn't jump to a conclusion that it's crap just yet. But once again, did you read any of what they talk about?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I cant take Cassiopaeans seriously my friend sorry. But I have stated my case enough and will no longer steal your thunder. Go for it!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
ok, if this turns into discussion about cassiopeans I SWEAR I will hunt you all down and kick your ass

Lilblam, by now everyone on this damn planet is aware of that site and we will go to it to look for opinion on any event that has ever occured on this planet. ok????? we KNOW about them. Trust me, we are ALL aware of cassiopeans. OK??

On topic now, that is a very strange event. It could be some angry spirit, I wouldnt say Satan right away. Also there could be that there is natural gas no one is aware of underneath the city and it is slowly leaking. A small spark, a candle, can cause it to burn.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
thanks for your input lilblam.

there's definatly a pattern in the events described in the article. although Piecing something together like that could lead on to a lifetimes worth of study. So for now i will just sit back and admir with curiosity.

and paperclip you have a point with the gases slowly leaking, that would make the most sense so far in my eyes. (logicaly speaking)

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I also wouldn't say that lucifer/satan was directly involved, not unless the cassiopeans say so

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Guys chill out, there is no need to yell.

Its probably demonic spirits who try and play with human minds by scaring them. which could be angels from hell.

peace.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
i've heard a story where people were using electric devices even though there was no electrocity

and btw, they have God father there, they should have a lucifer too

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I once thought my juice making machine wants to kill me.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
What... You have juice making machines in Croatia now..

I will have to add it to my holiday hit list.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCircuit
The village people have put this down to be Lucifer's work.
I'm not entirley convinced that its Lucifer myself but i'm keeping an open mind! .... anyone have any ideas or heard any similar stories that might shed some light on the subject?

Maybe it's just me, but I just found this extremely funny. First you say that the villagers blame Lucifer, then you like reply by saying you don't think it's Lucifer yourself, not himself, but yourself. And in the end you ask whether some other people has "some light to shed" in the subject of the "Light Bearer" or the "Light Bringer". That's incredibly funny I think LOL.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Hell ya he is loose in Sicily. Where the F-k else do you think he would be? Duh!

The Vatican where he works I presume?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurgen

Why wouldn't we have juice making machines? I am deeply offended.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad

Originally posted by Kurgen

Why wouldn't we have juice making machines? I am deeply offended.

Americans.... They think they invented the world

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
sorry, was about to put a comment about the above joke, untill i got it....

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by DarkCircuit]

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by DarkCircuit]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join