It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Cars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Lets say money was not an issue, what 3-4 cars would you want the most right now and why(if you want to explain)...

Mine:
El Camino(the looks and the old american class)

SSR(looks)
Supra(the raw power)

Man if i had those cars i would be set

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Buggy Veyron, FW-25, 917C, an LM-250 and a 959.

Vic

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If money was no object, I'd build an electric powered engine and stick it in a car I built myself based on the shape of the old Triumph TR7.

I had one and it was a superb car. It sat on the road and stayed there. It handled far better than some modern cars and the seating position was unreal.

I used to work as a mechanic and MOT tester so I've driven lots of different cars and from all of them, I truly miss my old TR7.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Koenigsegg CCX-True beauty

Audi Q-7 S-Line-With sports kit lowered,its a Stunner!

Jaguar XF-Nice cruise

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
cash is no object then i will take a buick gnx for fun.
lemme get a nice mercedes s class for the wife
for an everyday driver i would probably go for the rolls royce phantom

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
My dream car is a hovercraft -- the one that could go over any terrain and runs on renewable fuel (I think that is the terminology). Oh! But my dream car exists in the future somehow. Darn!
:w:

[edit on 2008-2-2 by pikypiky]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
As long as its not American, cause ye just cant build cars, with exception to Ford, cause there is a european designing there cars! All hail the Italians followed in close second by the germans! Europe simply has the best cars ever! Anyway..enough baiting and back to the point, id get a BMW M6 chuck out the seats and send her round and round the roadabout, while hanging out the window of course cause im just that damn good!

top topics

join