It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is on my MSN Homepage Search!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
At the top of my MSN homepage is the top searches.
Area 51 is the topic of today and when I clicked on it...up popped this!!!
Live Search

OptionsWeb results 1-9 of 32,700

Area 51 designated with a new name - Air Force News, opinions ...
Air Force News. Exclusive, original, in-depth, late breaking Air Force news from Iraq and around the world - Air Force Times

www.airforcetimes.com/news/2008/01/airforce_area51_newname_080122w · 26/01/2008 · Cached page

Recent Topics In Area 51 and other Facilities
Area 51 Now Named Homey Airport By: gottago on January 19 Now this is weird, even for Area 51. Apparently the main airstrip has been renamed "Homey Airport.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum24.html · 25/01/2008 · Cached page

WOOT!
Hurray for ATS! Well on our way to becoming a household name.

Showing up second after airforcetimes, is not bad at all...number one soon enough!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
That's great. We are growing like a weed. 2008 is going to be a big year for ATS!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ah yessss... the plan is working nicely... very nicely

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
But the unfortunate side effect of greater exposure is the greater need for more intelligent members. The average flow of trolls is already an annoyance, I'm just thankful we have so many members that are level headed and quite sharp.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

I can't agree with you more. Yes unfortunately I have put a few things on here thinking I was funny. When it comes right down to it though I believe the more intelligent members here and may I say, "there are many", are the ones that keep this wonderful site on the straight and narrow. I for one am proud to be part of the ATS family!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join