It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Thing about UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed over decades or even centuries that UFOs seem to evolve?

Like in new papers, photos, and all from the 50's and earlier all that was seen from UFOs were mostly flying saucer shaped objects, all metalic looking, coming out in the day time, then as time goes on their technology seemed to evolve into now we see more types of them, mostly at night time now, and all sorts of lights coming from them, different shapes, seem more evolved.

I just found this kind of strange for quite a few years now.

Whats the possibility we got a hidden civilization here on earth that has such technology?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hi there! I agree with you,...i thought about it for a while know!

it seems that they are upgrading.....look at Billy Meiers ufo pics(no comment if it is fake or not,there is already a post on it)

this one was taken in China

This one in 1967

Know look at today`s ufos

Really something to think about!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sarentack

I'm not so sure that they're evolving very quickly. I saw one in late 73/eary 74 that looked quite advanced and that even matches some recent reports. It had lights around the perimeter and in the center, and I believe would look as advanced now as it did then.

I think the reason they may have evolved past Billy Meiers sightings is that he had objects in his garage that looked very similar to the UFOs he photographed. I know there are many people who believe him, but the fact that his UFOs looked so terrestrial and similar to objects in his garage was one reason why I've been skeptical.

Clearly hoaxes would evolve. Maybe real ET crafts would also evolve. Since we don't see enough real crafts for a lot of comparison, a few well shot hoaxes here and there could really skew our perceptions.

I suppose it wouldn't be that surprising for real crafts to evolve somewhat over time, but I think anything that could do what those crafts seemed able to do many years ago should look as advanced to us then as they would now.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

It may be different races getting here at different times. Consider the one change in our history that made them more visible to us...Nukes.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifestudent

I'm not so sure that they're evolving very quickly. I saw one in late 73/eary 74 that looked quite advanced and that even matches some recent reports. It had lights around the perimeter and in the center, and I believe would look as advanced now as it did then.

I think the reason they may have evolved past Billy Meiers sightings is that he had objects in his garage that looked very similar to the UFOs he photographed. I know there are many people who believe him, but the fact that his UFOs looked so terrestrial and similar to objects in his garage was one reason why I've been skeptical.

Clearly hoaxes would evolve. Maybe real ET crafts would also evolve. Since we don't see enough real crafts for a lot of comparison, a few well shot hoaxes here and there could really skew our perceptions.

I suppose it wouldn't be that surprising for real crafts to evolve somewhat over time, but I think anything that could do what those crafts seemed able to do many years ago should look as advanced to us then as they would now.

Well 73-74 I can see seeing things like we do today, but prior to say.......... 1965 or before that it seemed all of the UFO sightings were in the form of Disc shaped objects all looking similiar and all have that metal look to them.

new topics

top topics

join