It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is what I'm talking about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well I don't know about you, but I'm pretty tired to see such videos where you can see some kind of "orb" MOST times almost not moving at all. Ok, they're UFOs by definition, because we're incapable of identify them. The next video isn't in that category at all. It was covered at the final part of another video posted here, some sort of compilation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I think we should discuss the final one of that thread separately. And here we go:

www.youtube.com...

I mean... is that CGI? I hope so... because if not... well, what do you think?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
No one interested to discuss it?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It's already been covered.

That could be the reason your no getting any replies to your thread.

The final clip has been on ATS a few time's.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think that I have seen UFO videos where they fly around and into volcanoes before. In fact, I think I've seen THIS one here before. The suggestion was made that they maybe re-charge in some way using the energy expended from the volcano. That's a pretty good one in my book. I couldn't tell you if it's CGI, but, if it is, it was a nice effect with the orb behind the cloud, illuminating it.

Aces!
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
I couldn't tell you if it's CGI, but, if it is, it was a nice effect with the orb behind the cloud, illuminating it.

Aces!
Cuhail

Know what? I was just thinking about that. Even you can see the detail of this thing iluminating the clouds. I'm trying to get more info about this one. Apparently, it's the Arenal volcano, in Costa Rica.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
take a look at the dark figure moving in the middle of this video. it looks like someone remote controlling. not sure but ask you to take another gander.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I did watch it a couple more times to look at just that. I'm convinced it's vegitation. A taller front bending and swaying with the wind.

-h3akalee- links, please? I'd like to see the other discussions.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

It looks like I must play with the fine line of getting banned again...but I must say, this video is utterly silly. Yet again, the ol' tiny bright light darting around like a nervous flea.

The title of this video should be called 'LOOK MOM! I CAN MASK!"

The author must have said to himself, let's superipose a bright dot, make it go behind the clouds...then behind the mountain then up to the cloud again, and let's totally ignore the reference of distance and pretend that the clouds and the mountain are all on the same plane.

Refer to my video on how easily this is done, then re watch that video again. it's on youtube under manbird12000 'how to create fake ufo videos'

Does anyone have anything other than another bright light in the sky? what about something with an actual surface?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Looked interesting to me.

Please post links on both sides of the argument.

I too have heard of UFO's being attracted to volcanoes.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
looks like a small insect or possably a childs remote control RC plane

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If the volcano is indeed erupting, and the whole scene is not fake, the lights could be scientific laser instruments used for measuring things like a bulging volcano. I had to think about it for awhile but I am pretty sure someone is moving the laser around and has practiced moving it around for the sake of making a cool ufo vid. Science can get tedious at times after the scenery becomes commonplace.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This video screams fake to me. I agree with manbird12000.

new topics

top topics

join