It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Fraud rampant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yes , it is true . CNN news was reporting OBAMA the winner when 0 % of the votes had been counted in SC. The a little later with 0.4 % counted they still had Obama as the Winner.

My god election/voting process has become RIGGED Bigtime. No conspiracy at all ( angry voice) just the stooges get selected that the Elite need to tether to the puppet strings.

This is just outright telling the voters that the Government decides who will be President and that your votes dont really count.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
They probably knew that South Carolina didn't use Diebold's(now named precision) corrupt machines and that the likely exit polling that was done was accurate!! I downloaded the AP's results in New Hampshire at 2 AM that evening In New Hampshire and luckily made a copy! as I haven't seen them since they wiped the record clean on the internet replaced with a graph of the corrupt/computer results!! OBAMA did win the hand count totals and only the DIEBOLD machines gave Hillary the win in New Hampshire!!!! RON PAUL was obiously abused by the computer count also!! Visit Blackboxvoting.org if you want to keep on top of Election fraud!!! I'm not sure what other states are currently planning on using these CORRUPT machines!! but look for clintons numbers to be higher where they're in play! Expose Corruption!! Keep your eyes open!!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's called exit polling.

Voters are asked after the fact about who they voted for and why.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If there is any election fraud going on, at least they're spreading the illegality around.
Well, maybe not fully around.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think the last President to actually be elected was JFK. You can read more about that on my thread A Bigger Picture (Rise of the NWO).

And here is an interesting article specifically on the subject www.whatreallyhappened.com...

new topics

top topics

join