It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hamel Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hey ATS,
I am calling on your help on helping me solve the abduction case of David Hamel. David was apparently abducted while watching 'The Waltons' and was shown the ships propulsion which doubles as the ships energy supply.

Now I wouldn't be too interested in David's story however he has put his neck on the line and actually tried to replicate this technology and it was apparently with some success. He has even presented us with some photos of his device in flight. However these are taken by B&W Kodak Brownie in 1977 so they aren't the best quality.

Heres some photos of the David Hamel Flying Saucer taken from his book 'The Granite Man and The Butterfly'. This was an accidently take off according to Hamel.

img209.imageshack.us...
img262.imageshack.us...
img20.imageshack.us...
img352.imageshack.us...
img182.imageshack.us...

What I need is some photo analysers to try and enhance these photos in any way they can. I know they could be of anything thats why I want to try and get them enhanced.

Also David explains some scientific principals which are discussed here; jnaudin.free.fr... with my high school level understanding of science I can see this very possible that it works. I need others opinions on this.

Because the book is now out of print and all profits were suposed to go to David who has now sadly passed away I feel it is okay if I distribute his book to get the word out about him, if this isn't allowed them remove this url The Granite Man and The Butterfly

Can anyone help solve this case ?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thanks Dulcimer, I want to be able to shut those critics up. If you look at the www.davidhamel.com website it has got the commercial look to it however that isn't his site, he didn't have the internet and theres a lot of different sites out there that are better

join