It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a new investigation is off the table for the cause, why not to improve CD?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
So if a new investigation to find the perpertrators or cause of collapse is off the table, why not investigate it again thoroughly to refine controlled demolitions?

We've heard all the arguments about why a CD is "implausable", such as hundreds/thousands of man hours placing charges, safety issues, planning..

Surely an in-depth study as to how launching "jet fuel" bombs into buildings can initiate a global collapse on buildings as big and well built as the WTC would be a huge profit maker for CD companies?

Why go through the bother of placing all those charges, spending out on lots of cable and wiring it all up, when a refinement of what happened that day would likely end up with a much more cost efficient and safe way of bringing buildings down?

In fact, with WTC7 we see that we can even remove the "jet fuel" bomb, and simply launch a piece of a building into another. Add in a few small fires on certain floors, and sometime later that day, we have a global collapse.

So, why not get this "science" down to perfection? Think of all the explosives saved, and the cleanup operation, it's a lot easier and quicker to shift and dispose of dust than it is large twisted lumps of metal and concrete.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjay
In fact, with WTC7 we see that we can even remove the "jet fuel" bomb, and simply launch a piece of a building into another. Add in a few small fires on certain floors, and sometime later that day, we have a global collapse.

thats cool
I laughed so hard I thought I broke something.

its nice to see some honest humor in here.
I`m lauging my &^% off and still thinking about the
subject and its seriousness.
you sure have a way with words..

great way of looking at it.
just to show you how INSANE
the official story is.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

I didn't post it as a joke - however upon reading it back along with your comments, I can see how it looks like I did! INSANE is definitely the correct term to use!

It's interesting that this topic recieved a lot of views, but any possible reasons as to why there is no research done to improve efficiency of controlled demolitions have been withheld, or more likely, do not exist.

I believe in itself it is very indicative of a complete collapse of logic.

join