It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Posts Angry Response by Principle's Wife On You Tube- Hilarious!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Student Posts Angry Response by Principle Wife On You Tube- Hilarious!

www.youtube.com

FAIRFAX, VA -- The decision not to cancel school because of snow leads to a nasty exchange between the superintendent’s wife and a student. And now, her irate phone message is an overnight phenomenon on YouTube.

When Fairfax County Schools’ Chief Operating Officer Dean Tistadt decided not to cancel school, Lake Braddock Secondary School student Dave Kori called his house to complain.

He didn’t get an answer, at least not right away.
But his wife, Candy Tistadt did respond: in the form of a rather long, and utterly disgruntled phone message.

www.firstcoastnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I laughed my butt of when I heard what this kid did after he got a nasty message from his schools principle's wife. He only called to find out why they were not getting a snow day, only got an answering machine so he left a civil message for them.

What he got back on his answering machine was an unexpected and nasty call from the principle's wife.

This lady needs to adjust her meds. I don't think any adult should ever leave a message like this, especially if her husband is a Public Servant, working for a municipality.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The lady should know better.

End of story.

MonKey

new topics

join