It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abraham Lincoln was killed by Rome

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I studied this years ago and was very troubled.

The war between the states had been agitated by rome through jesuits, going from north to south and spreading disinformation to actually weaken the
U.S. government.

"That division was her golden opportunity to crush one by the other, and reign over the bloody ruins of both, a favored, long-standing policy. She hoped that the hour of her supreme triumph over this continent was come. She ordered the Emperor of France to be ready with an Army in Mexico ready to support the South, and she bade all Roman Catholics to enroll themselves under the banners of slavery by joining themselves to the Democratic party." Charles Chiniquy

here's a link;
What happened to Lincoln?

When president Lincoln actually came out and said that the war was tied to rome, he was a target.

"This war would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits. We owe it to popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons…. I pity the priests, the bishops and the monks of Rome in the United States when the people realize that they are, in great part, responsible for the tears and the bloodshed in this war."

He had numerous threats against him, as well as the failed attempt on his life in his carriage.

"I am so glad to meet you again. . . . You see that your friends, the Jesuits, have not yet killed me. But they would have surely done it when I passed through their most devoted city, Baltimore, had I not passed by incognito a few hours before they expected me. We have proof that the company which had been selected and organized to murder me was led by a rabid Roman Catholic called Byrne; it was almost entirely composed of Roman Catholics; more than that, there were two disguised priests among them, to lead and encourage them…. I saw Mr. Morse, the learned inventor of electric telegraphy: he told me that when he was in Rome, not long ago, he found out the proofs of the most formidable conspiracy against this country and all its institutions. It is evident that it is to the intrigues and emissaries of the pope that we owe in great part the horrible civil war, which is threatening to cover the country with blood and ruins."Chiniquy

Chiniquy was a former priest who had been converted to protestantism after
reading the bible.

50 years in the church of rome

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
According to my 1933 encyclopedia it has the jesuits at fault and the catholic church expelled.This of course is not in the new ones in school. Ahh just change the times and words no one will notice.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why is this as important today as it ever was?
For MANY reasons.
Pope John Paul ll was in Mexico city (about 1993) and told his flock that the first protestant was lucifer and to fight against protestantism,
The illegal immigration problem has a different aspect of danger in that the pope is 'infallible' to proclaim anything he likes.

When you see the pope with two raised fingers he is advertising the two pillars of papacy; apostolic rule and infallibility.
Why do so many Catholic (even nominally) hispanics view Americans with disdain and animosity?
Because their church told them to!

Did you know that no U.S. agency has the authority to go into a convent or monastery, with or without a warrant?
They (the ones in Europe) were used for the 'ratlines' of the nazi escapees.

We have a greater national threat than islamic terrorism.
As great as zionism.
"Look up for your redemption draweth nigh."

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If you are interested in the Jesuit and church roles in the formation and governance of the United States I recommend the book Rulers of Evil by F. Tupper Saussy.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Thank you!
I couldn't find it though, it says it's out of print in one area.

I did get a link back to Smokescreens that is a Very good read. Smokescreens

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
As fair warning, I wanted to let you know that as a Catholic I have informed my Jesuit overlords of your research. They will be taking action soon.

C'mon, you can't be serious. Is this thread a joke? I mean, really, did you do any research on Chiniquy? The guy is a joke.

Will your next assertion come with support from Jack Chick?

While Chiniquy was a priest he railed against everything that he later espoused. When did he become such an enemy of Catholicism? After being excommunicated. The guy was a hack and a fraud.

Eric

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

I REALLY wish it were not true.
I have studied Roman catholicism for 14 years.
There are many true christians in the church, who love Jesus and serve him.
But surely you know how dangerous their dogmas can be (several inquisitions and crusades)

Have you ever heard of the Waldensions, the Mennonites, the Huguenots, the Lollards and more? They felt the wrath of the church simply for being sola scriptura! Burnt at the stake, drowned,
molten metal poured in their ears, the rack, etc.....
Maybe you have heard of the St. Bartholemew's day massacre

Where the catholic populace lulled the protestants into echumenism, and by the Pope's order slaughtered them the day after a marriage between a catholic and protestant king and queen?

They ripped babies alive out of pregnant women's belly's and fed them to dogs.
They put women on stakes and cut their breasts off with scissors.
And more.
You know that believing justification by faith alone still makes us "anathema'
and deserving (according to church dogma) of the holy office. (inquisition)

Holy office

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Shhhhh..... quiet, quiet.... if you listen carefully you can hear the tell-tale whooshing sound of credibility fleeing a thread.

Yes, I've heard of all the things that you have mentioned. What's the relevance? How does it support the calumny of Papal dictates of a Lincoln assassination? What does it say in support of the credibility of Chiniquy?

The Catholic Church is 2000 years old and has had over a billion members. You can point to lots of atrocities committed by Catholics. Does that make Catholicism evil or the people evil? Shall I point out some acts by Protestants? Care to discuss Cromwell? Would such a conversation prove that all Protestants or Protestant theology is evil or inherently flawed?

If cherry picking selective acts by members of the Church or by Catholics displays a tendency for evil, does the reciprocal also work? What if I supply a list twice as large as yours that covers good deeds done by Catholic laymen and missionaries?

Can you go back to your original premise and provide any reasonable, factual support for the Catholic instigation of the assassination of Lincoln?

Thanks,

Eric

[edit on 24-1-2008 by EricD]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I also forgot the Hutterites and the Albiguenses.

The difference in protestantism and catholicism is that
we have no dogmas or offices or popes to dispense judgement.
Taking over by force and dealing out punishment is not for the Church, EVER.

I know of Protestant debauchery trying to make a kingdom of heaven on Earth.

I don't know much about Cromwell, except John Bunyan who served under him.
All I can find out is that he was protecting England from the papacy. But, he invaded Ireland or something and was close to committing genocide.
His bones were dug up and punished by rome.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I had put down John Knox as one of the protestant reformers, turned despot, but, I was WRONG, my memory is fuzzy on the issue.(I studied it about 12 years ago)
There was a leader who took over and entire town in (germany or sweden)
and they went power- crazy and then the catholic army came and killed them.

I'm amazed that I can't remember his name, because he was a well-known person.
I'm not getting anything on wiki.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Back to my thread,
Chiniquy was a friend of President Lincoln's.
Here's a times article;
Charles Chiniquy's obituary

Here's a booklet written in 1897 by Thomas H. Harris;
Rome's responsibility for the assasination of Abraham Lincoln

Here's another book about it written in 1924; The supressed truth about the assasination of Abraham Lincoln

Please, LOOK down on that site at the picture gallery!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is a picture of Surrate, one of the defendants in the trial.

It's of him at the vatican!

This is a VERY good book By CT. Wilcox. He had actually warned Pres. Lincoln of threats against his life!
The transformation of the republic

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Here's another book about it written in 1924; The supressed truth about the assasination of Abraham Lincoln

Please, LOOK down on that site at the picture gallery!

I have done as you asked. Some of those old pictures looked a little 'off' but I couldnt put my finger on why.

I continued thru them.

I'm having trouble understanding why there are two photos from the 1960's stuck in there one of which is such an obvious photoshop hack job that it immediatly discredits the entire site.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
That's a painting!
In tribute to Jaqueline kennedy!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
even if it's a PAINTING, why is it there along with the other photo just above it? They do not belong there, something is amiss with that site you are referencing.

and why on Earth would you see it as a tribute?

[edit on 25-1-2008 by pavlovsdog]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pavlovsdog

Are you just hounding me, dog?(pun intended)

It's part of a whole GALLERY.
I think it's a beautiful rendition of her loss.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here's a story of a nun who escaped a convent and what she had to say about what went on in one;
Why you should NEVER decide to be a nun

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Are you just hounding me, dog?(pun intended)

It's part of a whole GALLERY.
I think it's a beautiful rendition of her loss.

sigh, it's out of place and doesnt belong there. Everyother pic in that gallery dates from the 19th century and is supposed to be related to Lincoln conspiracy. Then smack in the middle of it is the kennedy photo/painting with no explanation.

If I were to take a lot of time to build a website trying to convince people that 'cows can fly' - I wouldnt build up my case with lots of photos supporting my evidence and for NO reason just throw in a couple pics of pigs wallering in the mud.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Here's a story of a nun who escaped a convent and what she had to say about what went on in one;
Why you should NEVER decide to be a nun

another friend of chinquay.

And what do the tribulations of a nun have to do with the assisination of Lincoln. You are now derailing your own topic

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Where do you get that she knew Chiniquy?
That's beside the point.
At any rate Chiniquy is reliable as a witness in Lincoln's assasination

Part of my discussion is about rome. I guess you would have been more interested if it was the davinci code. It ties into my point about the secrecies of convents and monasteries, in that Suratte fled justice and hid in one!
His mother was hanged.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join